Scam alert: Warrrules74

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeniaz

MQ2 Guru
Reaction score
This is an unfortunate situation where one of our own members has not been playing nicely with others. I hesitate to even post this at all, but I felt it necessary to prevent those of you who have had him log in on their accounts over the past few months from getting hit in the crossfire. Recently, he has logged in on several customer's accounts and deleted items from them along with de-leveling their characters. Naturally, this was petitioned and has come to the attention of several people at Sony. If he's logged in your toons anytime in the last 2-3 months, I highly recommend that you file a petition saying that you think your account may have been compromised and that you've changed your password as a countermeasure, but request that they attach a note to your account regarding this incident. Once the petition is finished, please change your password and then log into a character on your account. I don't want anyone here to have stuff happen to their accounts because of his bad decisions.

Yes he owes me about 300 dollars and has yet to pay me, have called him / pm'ed him / yahoo messengered him many many times with no response.

Xeniaz and several others have gone out of there way to try to give Warrules the benefit of the doubt. He has claimed that his father is sick and this has caused much hardship for him. However I must admit, when ever I speak to him, or even his father, I am left with a different impression. People have been trying to defend him for some time Warrules, had he just continues to lie and deceit us. It is a shame that things have come down to this, but the writing has been on the wall for some time. Warrules owes me money as well. I thought I was helping him, but now I see he was just robbing Peter to pay Paul. Now I am just going to count my loss and move on. After seeing what he is doing now I hoe that everyone else takes warning and steers clear of him.

Kegasu

Just a heads up about Warrules. This person owed me money and sent it to me via paypal. After he scammed and caused problems for everyone he put in a paypal dispute today against me trying to get his money back. So if he has paid you by paypal in anyway recently I would be careful of what he is up to. I hope no one else gets suckered by this guy. I have already lost out on over $300 on this guy and I don't want to lose anymore.

Dethbrngr

I jumped on his special in August. He leveled up the toon and did the AA pretty quick, but then bogged down on the progression piece when he dropped out of sight in September. After he came back in November he kept saying that ‘I will make it up ‘ and he did do a lot of extra AA (I guess that was all automated, so easy for him). But he was still bogged down on the progression side.

He said he would provide a full set of the new (UF) cultural – totally unasked for on my part, but part of his efforts to ‘make it up’. Supposedly this was done and sitting on one if his toons in early November, but over the course of the next three weeks he never got around to transferring it – something that would have taken about 5 minutes (as he said it was already made) and would have done a lot to reassure the customer that yes, he was trying his best. So it did seem like something fishy was going on – a lot of jaw, jaw, but little work, work the last month other than what he had automated for AFK exping.

Lucky that I am only out the cost of paying for the UF progression that he didn’t complete.

I'm not saying this to sound unsympathetic - only to reiterate a basic tenet of EQ service and sales.

When it sounds too good to be true, it is.

The guy's threads where incoherent. His systems of groups and packages and who was getting service and who was moving between groups, made absolutely no sense.

At least in my PMs with him, he contradicted himself often and was quick to make claims and agreements regardless of my stipulations. When I declined, he became very defensive and demanding.

All that being said, he did have a lot of feedback from people who have been here for a long time - and it's unfortunate he pulled this over on everyone.

wow how the hell did i get involved in this! lol

Service

Service is about managing customer expectations there Kumar_s and whether or not his Dad is sick, he is not meeting his customer's expectations despite the fact that he takes their money. Your rant is well spoken and coherent (/sarcasm on) but it does not change the fact that warrules74 is not meeting expectations. This thread exists to help people make informed decisions about the services other members are offering. Period.

Based on what I am seeing he may have given blow jobs to people as part of the deal a few months ago, but lately instead of a reach around he ganks your wallet. For me at least, the message is clear: buyer beware.

Sorry your butt hurts.

Mindless unreadable rant

On an aside with your incomprehensible babbling if you post any personal details on this site I will personally see to your permanent removal. That's one of the big rules on this site we hold dear and I suggest you follow it.

I think I like incoherent rants way better than thoughtful arguments. Thanks for entertaining me.

how

your dumb ass banned me for sharing becuase two ips show up for my user and you couldnt look at a map to verfiy what i told you about my service provider i had to use my monthly account for like 3 days till i could get a hold of fry to get my lifetime unbanned ya nub ! that and your a chat box nazi ! which for record why would i share my lifetime account if i have 2 monthly as well ?? NUB
yes ill prolly hold that over you FOREVER!!

END RANT
humps htw's legs again for good measure.
im goin to bed screw ya all its too damn late my typing is getting worse.

Mindless unreadable rant

On an aside with your incomprehensible babbling if you post any personal details on this site I will personally see to your permanent removal. That's one of the big rules on this site we hold dear and I suggest you follow it.

thus the id LOVE to post it but wont unless i has some kind of ok .... did you read the post ???

your dumb ass banned me for sharing becuase two ips show up for my user and you couldnt look at a map to verfiy what i told you about my service provider i had to use my monthly account for like 3 days till i could get a hold of fry to get my lifetime unbanned ya nub ! that and your a chat box nazi ! which for record why would i share my lifetime account if i have 2 monthly as well ?? NUB

END RANT

Leg humping aside, why would you need 3 subs unless you were sharing?

Also I think NUB = newb (I am learning ebonics)

Last edited:
I have no idea what he is ranting about but it's all entertaining!

glad to entertain

END RANT

Leg humping aside, why would you need 3 subs unless you were sharing?

Also I think NUB = newb (I am learning ebonics)

im sure somewhere in the rant the dad factor was mentioned i pay my brother and my kids account here and in eq ..u can call them theirs if u want but long as it comes from my bank account i dont need to explain shit to anybody about ownership the ppls who use em know whos they are when i tell em get hell off this comp i need get ahold of someone their ass is moving. and no i mean NUB. you dont have to understand it ...

This is now being handled by the people that need to be involved. This thread has made its point.

END RANT

Wow get over it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.