Scam Alert: GameSellersPro - Albert Arcuri

At this point it is pretty incredible that this guy hasn't faced jail time yet. If you add up all his ill-gotten gains over the past several years, it's probably tens of thousands. We put people in prison for trying to sell $10 worth of weed, so why hasn't a cop knocked on his door yet? Everything he did has presumably left a paper trail -- emails, PayPal transactions, etc.

The guy probably is not high priority for the feds, and the locals really wouldn't mess with him. Until the public becomes aware that people are running scams/sites like this only the stupid people will get taken. When some rich connected kid gets taken he might then pay the price but that is unlikely.

Someone should call the local TV news on him, then. Would make for a funny segment.

At this point it is pretty incredible that this guy hasn't faced jail time yet. If you add up all his ill-gotten gains over the past several years, it's probably tens of thousands. We put people in prison for trying to sell $10 worth of weed, so why hasn't a cop knocked on his door yet? Everything he did has presumably left a paper trail -- emails, PayPal transactions, etc.

The guy probably is not high priority for the feds, and the locals really wouldn't mess with him. Until the public becomes aware that people are running scams/sites like this only the stupid people will get taken. When some rich connected kid gets taken he might then pay the price but that is unlikely.

Someone should call the local TV news on him, then. Would make for a funny segment.

You would need some stupid bitch like Nacy Grace to get a hold of it to make it go viral.

In which case we need Albert to scam a 95 year old lady. Or a kid in a wheelchair. Or someone else who would provide a suitably tear-jerking demonstration of Albert's limitless and indiscriminate cruelty. Anybody got an aged and severely disabled family member who plays EQ?

In which case we need Albert to scam a 95 year old lady. Or a kid in a wheelchair. Or someone else who would provide a suitably tear-jerking demonstration of Albert's limitless and indiscriminate cruelty. Anybody got an aged and severely disabled family member who plays EQ?

unfortunately we do agree once and awhile

Teh setup.....

1 Can of Peter Pan Peanut Butter....

1 overly affectionate dog

1 Well placed Craigslist ad for water-sports

1 Divx complation of Andy Griffith.

First, place the jar of Peaunut Butter atop the table where the dog can only smell it, pet dog, say "good boy" Dog salivates. next, Push play on the "Andy Griffith Show" pause on any occasion of Opie staring at Aunt B. with mouth full of Pie...(every episode) Last Make sure the lid to the Peanut Butter is off...wait for Albert.

With a good webcast going, you will eventually broadcast the entrance and eventual rape of this poor animal by Albert. It will cause an uproar and force PETA to start a protest against animal abuse, following with death threats and the eventual arrival of Fred Phelps Church members carrying signs that read " GoD loves dead Albert Dog Fukers" PETA will release all of the local ZOO animals and as Phelps church members are being torn apart by a pissed off Orangutan, Albert will scream "Magic Fairy Dust" and reveal himself from hiding....PETA members will descend upon him, and allow the Musk and excrement spewing Hippos to have thier way with him, completing the cycle.

After the background checks reveal the fraud that stretches back to his mothers original insemination by a midget name "Hognut". Albert and his legacy, finally opened to the public, and put where it belongs, in a snuff video, where he is raped by Hippos, and laughed at by everyone in the world, who saw what he really is....A puppy raping Peter Pan...

Teh setup.....

1 Can of Peter Pan Peanut Butter....

1 overly affectionate dog

1 Well placed Craigslist ad for water-sports

1 Divx complation of Andy Griffith.

First, place the jar of Peaunut Butter atop the table where the dog can only smell it, pet dog, say "good boy" Dog salivates. next, Push play on the "Andy Griffith Show" pause on any occasion of Opie staring at Aunt B. with mouth full of Pie...(every episode) Last Make sure the lid to the Peanut Butter is off...wait for Albert.

With a good webcast going, you will eventually broadcast the entrance and eventual rape of this poor animal by Albert. It will cause an uproar and force PETA to start a protest against animal abuse, following with death threats and the eventual arrival of Fred Phelps Church members carrying signs that read " GoD loves dead Albert Dog Fukers" PETA will release all of the local ZOO animals and as Phelps church members are being torn apart by a pissed off Orangutan, Albert will scream "Magic Fairy Dust" and reveal himself from hiding....PETA members will descend upon him, and allow the Musk and excrement spewing Hippos to have thier way with him, completing the cycle.

After the background checks reveal the fraud that stretches back to his mothers original insemination by a midget name "Hognut". Albert and his legacy, finally opened to the public, and put where it belongs, in a snuff video, where he is raped by Hippos, and laughed at by everyone in the world, who saw what he really is....A puppy raping Peter Pan...

I allmost spit out food LOL at this..

Thx

I found out a few months ago, purely by dumb luck, that this guy (Albert) went to highschool in the same county I did. He was the Facebook friend of a guy that used to go to the same gym that I do. Couldn't believe it when I saw that. I immediately recognized the name just from reading this thread here in the past. He went to Lecanto High School, as memory serves (or was it Crystal River? I know it was one of them.)

I'll just leave this here, and note the search function at the top. I wonder if that beautiful structure is his...

http://www.pa.citrus.fl.us/

Last edited:
I could live there. There's a lot of people that have a lot less. And if he payed for it "all" via eq then even better. Granted it was all via scamming honest people out of there money via eq so bad on him there, I'm not defending him. Just the property :p

P.S. saved people the effort of searching and just put his house pic here.

Attachments

• N2114737.jpg
    N2114737.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 54
My people search tool that I use for journalism says that the Albert Arcuri who owns that house is 82 years old.

But it also says one of his (many) aliases is 53, and my people search tool is wrong a lot.

I could live there. There's a lot of people that have a lot less. And if he payed for it "all" via eq then even better. Granted it was all via scamming honest people out of there money via eq so bad on him there, I'm not defending him. Just the property :p

Derail, as far as the house goes:

This is central Florida. Property is dirt cheap here. You can buy a really decent HOUSE (rather than a trailer) for like 40 grand, sometimes even less. Some of the houses for sale right now at $50-60 grand were appraised at $120-150 grand back in 2006-2007.

Unless you're really, really dirt poor and can't even get a $40,000 mortgage, it's kind of a waste of time to buy a trailer, they're not a great investment (not that houses are lately either, but still.)

Hell, if you're a first time home buyer in Florida, you even get $10,000 free towards a house.

Last edited:

This is central Florida. Property is dirt cheap here. You can buy a really decent HOUSE (rather than a trailer) for like 40 grand, sometimes even less. Some of the houses for sale right now at $50-60 grand were appraised at $120-150 grand back in 2006-2007.

Unless you're really, really dirt poor and can't even get a $40,000 mortgage, it's kind of a waste of time to buy a trailer, they're not a great investment (not that houses are lately either, but still.)

Hell, if you're a first time home buyer in Florida, you even get $10,000 free towards a house.

So if I was just looking for a house, not caring about property value, but say a vacation home, would $50k get me a nice beach front bachelor pad?

So if I was just looking for a house, not caring about property value, but say a vacation home, would $50k get me a nice beach front bachelor pad?

Beachfront (Ocean)? Not likely. If such a property existed, it'd have to be in one of the low population northern counties, and even then, not likely. Lakefront / canal / river in some areas? Yes. I've seen quite a few in that range.

haha arthur

i actually ended up knowing this guy when he started Pling, and he did a pw recover on an account i bought from him. so i took back the one i sold him and got hate mail and phone calls from him for like a year