ROF2 (rel A) work

Looks great! Which bot is this? I just started playing again so sorry have no clue. I also play on that server would def like to use this. Thanks.

Looks great! Which bot is this? I just started playing again so sorry have no clue. I also play on that server would def like to use this. Thanks.

Htw is using MQ2Bot. He did a live stream yesterday with his setup. I'm not sure if hes going to make it public or not but it looked pretty impressive.

Reactions: rujah
Htw is using MQ2Bot. He did a live stream yesterday with his setup. I'm not sure if hes going to make it public or not but it looked pretty impressive.
OK, the MQ2Bot that comes with the compile? I will try it out if so thanks.

Yeah, if you want, I'll post which group setup(s), plugins, configs, etc., and a walk-thru of how I am doing things and why.

Besides, that way, I am sure there are plenty of other knowledgeable members that might pick a better way of doing certain stuff.

FWIW, any of the changes/fixes I keep doing via rof2a, I migrate to live.

htw

Yeah, if you want, I'll post which group setup(s), plugins, configs, etc., and a walk-thru of how I am doing things and why.

Besides, that way, I am sure there are plenty of other knowledgeable members that might pick a better way of doing certain stuff.

FWIW, any of the changes/fixes I keep doing via rof2a, I migrate to live.

htw
That would be great. Thanks for the help!

I haven't forgot you shakman, I'll post up some details of my setup very soon.

I wanted to mention to all, that the past few months, most of the code that I worked on (or fixed) with this ROF2 (rel A) work, I migrated to live, and those same changes/fixes are there now. Here is the change list for ROF2, for those who want to know (or are considering switching to this emu mq2 version):

Code:
14-Dec-2020
- MQ2Bot: Added using MQ2Nav for AutoFollowLeader to keep from getting stuck, if MQ2Nav is loaded and a valid mesh is loaded for the zone
- MQ2Bot:  Cleaned up some message spamming
- MQ2Bot: Added option MaxNavPathDistance to be able to set the pull radius (PullingDistance) separate from how far to roam for a pull with the navigation path length
- MQ2NetBots: Fixed a CTD issue that sometimes happened if camping to char select
- MQ2MMOWarp: Fixed /warp safe to preserve the character heading
- MQ2Bot: Added corpse tracking for rezzes where a rezzed corpse is left behind and bot was still trying to rez it
- MQ2Cast: Took out where movement requests would interfere with MQ2Nav and leave it paused
- MQ2MoveUtils: Lowered the minimum enforceable circle/camp radius from 5 to 2
- MQ2Bot: Changed loot code so that if you are set as a looter (LootRadius set non-zero), then it will only loot when there are no adds.  If you still want the toon to be looting with adds around or incoming, you can set LootWithAdds=1
- MQ2AdvLoot: Fixed lore item corpse tracking, and messages from same, based on your group/bc/echo settings
- MQ2Bot: Added corpse tracking for looters, and also filtered to npc corpses only, so if a pc corpse is near looter doesn't get stuck on it
- MQ2AASpend: Started working on making code compatible with ROF2, YMMV
- MQ2Melee: Made ancestral option only show up for shamans, instead of seeing it for every class
- MQ2Bot: Fixed mob face code, most noticable impact is pulling and no longer having it get stuck with you cannot see your target
- MQ2Bot: Fixed pet buffs to make sure the pet is in range before trying to cast on it
- MQ2Bot: Fixed line of sight problems
- MQ2ReachIt: Added 'id' option to /fartaunt. Usage:  /fartaunt id SpawnID
- Updated to core 20201210

29-Nov-2020
- MQ2Tracking: Fixed crash issue
- MQ2Bot: Fixed damage shields
- MQ2Bot: Added PullSkillRange override in ini.  0 means use detected range for pulling method (range item, spell, etc.). Otherwise define it here.
- MQ2Melee: Fixed issue with Thief's Eyes that would crash you
- MQ2NetBots: Added /bcgz and /bcgza commands (send cmd to all group members in zone except you, and including you)
- MQ2Bot: Added unloading MQ2AutoDestroy (if loaded), if using looting in MQ2Bot.  MQ2AutoDestroy will silently prevent bot from actually looting, although toon will move to the corpse like it's going to
- MQ2NetBots: Fixed ${NetBots[name].Duration[x]}, so you can now use the spell name in that, instead of only a buff index number.  Also actually fixed the durations, as they were only returning the beginning duration of the spell before.  I changed it to a timestamp instead of int also, so if you want, you can use things like .TimeHMS, .Hours, etc.

27-Nov-2020
- MQ2Bot: Fixed group pet min hp checks
- MQ2Bot: Fixed rez issues, esp. if multiple corpses of same toon are around, or corpses already rezzed
- MQ2MMOXp: Fixed showing bogus xp gains when logging in
- MQ2ReachIt: Fixed /sumcorpse
- MQ2Bot: Added checking Ignores in the mob_ignore_list.txt for zone for checking for adds
- MQ2MMOWarp:  Added /warp id.  /warp id [<n | s | e | w> <distance>] Warp to spawn id or distance north/south/east/west from spawn id
- MQ2NetBots: Fixed InGroup so it doesn't return invalid false value if group member is not in zone (use InZone for that check)

09-Nov-2020
- MQ2Bot: Fixed sticking when AutoFollowLeader is set
- MQ2Bot: Fixed pally rez and added tracking for cleric/pal rezzes
- MQ2Bot: Added additional debug capability if debugging is on and DebugCheckRez=1 is set
- MQ2Bot: Updated display on bot load for pull skill to show name, range, and pulling distance set
- MQ2Bot: Added autoset for MQ2NetBots, since it's required with ROF2A for accurate mana checks on group
- MQ2Bot: Fixed cycle casting of different familiars for wiz
- MQ2DpsAdv: Fixed crashing caused by some heal over time spells
- Updated to core 20201109

07-Nov-2020
- MQ2Bot: Fixed up a bunch of healing stuff, as well as mana/endurance issues

02-Nov-2020
- MQ2MMOBugs/MQ2PiggyZone/MQ2MMOWarp: Fixed Safe X/Y/Z issues with /succor, /warp, and ${Zone.SafeX}, etc.
- MQ2Bot: Fixed issue with auras and whether character can have second slot
- MQ2Main: Fixed raid event issue
- MQ2EQBC: Added Packets and HeartBeat to EQBC TLO
- MQ2NetBots: Added Packets and HeartBeat for NetBots member TLO data
- ServerAliases.ini: Changed Profusion alias to Profusion from Enine
- MQ2Nav: Added StopOnDeath setting
- Merged core 20201029
- Merged MMOBugs live/test 20201102
- MQ2BuffBot: Fixed for servers not using activation phrase

19-Oct-2020
- Fine tuned login status and messages so it works smoother for users
- Updated to core 20201014

17-Oct-2020
- MQ2SQLite: Updated to latest from Knightly
- A few users reported mmobugs login status issue, should be resolved

12-Oct-2020
- Fixed logged out issue with ROF2A
- Improved CPU performance, pretty much 0 for loader

10-Oct-2020
- Fixed Group.MinMana
- Fixed MQ2ETrack

07-Oct-2020
- Added MQ2ShellCmd
- Added MQ2Radar
- Fixed MQ2MMOWarp
- Added a way to load default windows to click closed for new characters (see MQ2AntiAFK in distro for examples)
- Updated MQ2WinTitle
- Fixed MQ2Events
- Fixed MQ2MMOXp
- Fixed XP retrieved via MQ2NetBots
- Hotkeys added to MMOLoader - disable these via options if you don't want/need them
- Updated to core 20200923
- Lot of MQ2Bot work
- Updated macros included to match those in live/test distributions
- Note: Please make sure you are loading MQ2BagWindow and do /reloadui

24-Sep-2020
- Initial release for ROF2 with updates matching live branch

htw

Reactions: Fry