ROF2 - mq2melee bard downshit

s0rcier

The Grand Master Plugin Daddy!
Reaction score
when bard is twisting a song, all the downshit part is not executed, i have to manually /twist off for them to be executed, till it end up twisting something again ...

i see their is a setting usetwist in the wiki, but i dont think its fixed in mq2melee for rof2 client...

thanks
s0rCieR

Tested more, still same issue, when twisting a song, no downtime actions are performed... need to fix that please when possible

s0rCieR

The closest you are going to get is by /twist'ing. If you are singing just with a melody or w/e, it's not going to work right.

I can try to check into it, but I don't have a bard on emu, soooo.... :D

At any rate, added it to my list to do an improvement for it.

htw

Added. You might also want beta, i.e.: /melee beta=on usetwist=on save

htw

How I got around this is added my clickies to the MQ2 Twist ini definitions, with the recast in seconds. EG:

[Click_24]
CastTime=35
ReCastTime=18000
Name=Symbol of the Planemasters
Slot=DISABLED

However that of course, isn't super... good. I would love mq2melee/mq2twist to handle twisting and buffs better.

Added. You might also want beta, i.e.: /melee beta=on usetwist=on save

htw

gonna give it a try... tought i left info for a bard to fry...

thanks bro

usetwist=1 beta=1

any twising song is interrupted at like half a sec, its like its not seing anything being cast and chain trying over and over... keep getting your song ends. spam at the same times... like its iterrupting the song currently being cast... so i turn out the usetwist..

usetwist=0 beta=1

seems to twist correctly song during downtime, and also seems to cast my clickies and do other abilities as well...

turning off the beta switch, back to the same issue, start twisting one song then all the downshit are no longer being process...

so conclusion so far
usetwist=0 beta=1

gonna go see if that affects the holyshit...
thanks agan

final test
usetwist=0 beta=1

works flawlessly for both downshit and holyshit... parts

thanks for the amazing works!

NP. And yeah, sorry I wasn't clearer, I had meant I did test with the toon provided, but I didn't test all possible scenarios someone that plays a bard regularly might.

Let me know if you see a need for a tweak somewhere.

htw

Cool that you got this working.
Any chance you could back port it to the UF build?