Return to camp

Theicon

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Does anyone have any pointers on how to fix bot so that it does not force your character after a coth to run back to old camp spot?

what plugin or macro are u using

there are several ways that set an anchor type''

think bot plugin has one
moveutils plugin has one
other macros may set one

look at their wikis for related info if it applies to you

General method would be to have what ever you use look for the coth message and cancel the camp command.

The specifics of how to do that are ... well ... specific to your tools.

bot plugin example (guessing if thats what you are usng)

UseCamp=FALSE

again unless you explain what plugins you are using or macros its spitballing

I was using bot plugin. When I coth I get a get a moveutils message spamming return to camp and cant figure out how to stop it. I think that bot plugin uses the the characters ini file. Will check there.. thanks for suggestions.

I had UseCamp=FALSE in my ini file and it did not fix the issue. So that does not seem to work. Should I place that line in the moveutils ini file maybe?

Q1. What is the command you use to turn "camp on" ?

Q2. What is the command you use to turn "camp off" ?

Q3. What is the exact CoTH message you see on the character getting coth'ed?

I placed a UseCamp=FALSE in character ini and also in the moveutils.ini file and it seems to have worked. thanks for the info guys!

Ok so the bug is back but I think its being caused from charm maybe. My eq is spammed with mqmoveutils:: move to loc 859 neg 119 24. I think it must try and return you to the spot where you first typed /bot on after a mez.

Temp fix by cothing to new spot and typing /bot on. thanks just post the temp fix so players know how to use it.