Raids that can be Boxed with 2 groups

nookiecookie

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Are these groups Raid Geared themselves? And whats your computer like, because backround lag is the main cause of wiping, not the fact its not do-able. You will definitely need more heals than that. I would find another healer so your groups all have a dedicated healer + your tank has a dedicated healer. If the tanks are end-game raid geared you can probably do it, but you'll struggle with raids that have adds, or little special mechanics. I guarantee you could 1 group Velishan's Revenge with a shaman, 3 clerics and two mages.

Also you could probably take a few CToV dragons.

Most tov dragons have ramp and tank damage so need 2 good tanks since the weakest hits for 38k, some even have ae ramp for full dmg, but could do lord koi'doken and maybe dagarn. Tower would be ok, illdera raid is do able, tick tock you could do, and i have heard that valley raid can be one grped as well.

Warrior - Raid Geared
Cleric - Partial Raid Gear
Berserker and Rogue have raid weapons

I will look to replace toon with another healer. I am not looking at current end game but trying some fun and maybe get some clickies which is why I would do hard events in Citadel.

lol i hear you on that, i farm soltaris and frostcrypt with a grp while i work on flagging for tick tock raid. a rof t3 raid geared warrior can tank all of tick tock with 1 healer maybe 2.

Warrior - Raid Geared
Cleric - Partial Raid Gear
Berserker and Rogue have raid weapons

I will look to replace toon with another healer. I am not looking at current end game but trying some fun and maybe get some clickies which is why I would do hard events in Citadel.
Well if you're on Vox I'd be glad to help you. :eek:

Overhaste from event 8 rare though normal and hard mode.

Overhaste from mindblight (event 1) hard mode only

Same overhaste is shared between 8 raids, 5 from tower 3 outside tower iirc.

Beltron raid from TSS drops the sporali illusion item, fun box raid lol, he also drops an Overhaste item too though it seems rare, out of 5 kills i have 2 illusions and no rings.

Soltaris has a selo drogmar, firebone illusion and priest only fire elemental illusion,
from the 2 gods event there is a overhaste item.

DK has a selo skelly mount, and has circle of clickies.

Final confrontation, the field of scale raid drops the flying sokkar mount and should be 2 grpable.

I havent looked at UF raid much so nothing there i have done.

Tick tock raid is easy, the feerott raid sucks but is needed to request the grounds raid which flags you for t2 and t3.

in t3 there is a raid that is one groupable, upper floors i think.

Voa argath raid is 2 grpable, valley i have heard is one grpable but i havent tried yet but i will most likely 3 group it. the other t2 raid sounds hard but will try it anyway.

CTOV has a couple easy dragons but other then that not much in rof will be 2 grpable without live people, well maybe daelea's stand might be, maybe velishan can be i will try it lol. Those are all i know off hand, i am just looking to gear my silver accounts in the best armor i can mini box raid to get and weaponize them too.

Current box army:
sk, war, war, cler, cler, chanter, mage, wizard, brd, rog, rog, rog, ber, ber, mnk, shm

Last edited:
I did first 3 tower events on hard. I did all events in Crystallos and FC2. I did the first 5 events of Convorteum.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I used bot40.mac and mq2bot for the events. As well as autowarrior.mac, autocleric.mac and autobard.mac.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

updates

any updates on raids that can be 12 boxed.

i finally beat xorbb 1 the other night. Looking for other RoF / CoTF raids to try. Anyone have any luck with them?

I've been able to 1 group the Evantil the Vile Oak raid. Grelleth Raid, and Velishan's Revenge raid in RoF. Doomscale horde in CoF. 1 Raid geared warrior and the rest top tier group geared.

Raid Expedition: Temple of Fear's Fall

The first event was easy but having trouble with the ice and push back from the other dragons. Any advice to get too s down and engaged after the tank runs down to directional set the dragon to have the push back into cubby.

Currently using core.mac and ihcmercs but thinking mw2bot might be better.

Nookicookie. I am sure people will say its risky advise but I had buttons set up to send warp commands to certain tons through eqbc. So you would need to warp all your dps to one loc and healers to another or wherever you. Eed your guys to go for that fight. But warp is a active hack and they do ban waves for it. You could probably send similar commands but have them path to those spots which I think is more work.

warp

Shit, warp is still working ?

also i did ToV from RoF - Was a pain in the dick, but completed it myself with 2 boxes after 5 hours

ToV was a pain in the dick. i got to the last boss wiped a few times and had the shits of it. took almost all day to get through that one.

Umm ... you didn’t do any ToV raid events with two groups.

Are you sure you don’t mean group events?