Problem with MQ2 window.

NZ2017

Reaction score
My MQ2 window on one of my 36 accounts (unfortunately my driver!) is empty. If I type something (e.g. /who guild) nothing appears in the window. If I resize the window I can see a few lines of the text then it disappears and the window is blank again. There is no scroll bar in the window like on the other 35 chars. Haven't done anything/messed with anything/added anything. The problem started yesterday and is random. Was fine in the kael instance, think it was fine running across Wakening Lands, not working in Skyshrine.

Edit - happening on more than one account/window. Currently 7 of 36 have a blank mq2 window

Hi Fry, sorry for late reply, haven't been playing due to current Rizlona suspension issues. Too scared to log in basically. Anyway, decided to play today. Been no problem the 1st 4 or 5 zones I've been to. Now the problem is back. Typing /mqchat reset hasn't fixed it.

You happen to have the map window open when this happens?

When too many spawns are displayed on map it can make text disappear.

I play EverMap on my driver, so yes. I always have it open and the problem with the mq2 window is a new one. I'll play with the map closed and see if it fixes it, but that's not really a fix for me b/c I use the map a lot on my driver.

What I'm saying is I've played with my map open on my driver for years. This problem is a very recent one. It also happens on characters I don't have an open map on.

If it's still happening, I'd try resetting to default loaded plugins, as problems like this are normally associated with a certain plugin.

Confirm problem is gone, then start reloading plugins until the problem re-appears.

Let us know if you find out which it is so we can dig deeper into that plugin.