price

i know many are gonna think im an ass, or a whiner for this, but the fact is the price went up on an mmobugs sub. before there were any issues.

this price included all of the passive "and active" hacks that have been made available prior to the ban and suspension waves soe has been doing.

im not sayign oh poor us we got suspended , can we get a price reduction, or anything like it

all im saying is(not immidently) once the dust settles, if it looks like there is no way we will be able to use active stuff without a suspension or ban eitehr ever, or anytime in the near future. than maybe it can be considered.. that is all

I was tending to agree with OP's point at first but my issue was with the lifetime only, i think the yearly is not bad at all still, since it went up before i could get it lol. Thats more of a *darn i missed it kinda thing anyways tho.

"At this moment, the less people who use MQ2, the better off we are from staying under the radar in the future to hopefully avoid future crack downs.

Problems started happening because we became too mainstream, hence this crack down. I know we are going to lose some members because of price, but at the moment I believe this is a good thing. "

Then i saw Fry's post and had a complete change of heart. You get what you pay for and before mmo... The forums for the previous site i used were so chaotic and weird. I really like the ppl who are in charge here. They seem to do a really good job of mediating the forums. I could do without some of the personalities here (other members) thats bound to happen tho.

But over all its a good experience. I've been with mmo for over 4yrs now since 08 and its totally worth it even with the price goin up a coupla bucks. Just wish i pulled the trigger sooner on lifetime ;p. But if i get back into eq full time i probably will do it its the best value. The compile + the wiki are invaluable.

Besides atm the only thing i can't do is gate or warp which is not really a hassle.

my 2cents

Last edited:
This will all blow over in a couple months and than ya'll will be back to normal.

I don't believe SOE can't afford to spend too much more time or money but I believe some people were doing things they shouldn't have been doing and in turn SOE had to do something.

I don't use any of the sites 3rd party programs and I could give a rats ass if the guy next to me was as long as long as he/she is interfearing with my group.

This site has some great infomation and a very good group a people in it and you need to think long term not when things are going sour....

My advice is if your going to cheat, cheat smart! Maybe garbage like this wouldn't have happened if more people thought before they did things..

Just my 2 cp..

I am in the same boat wishing I got a life time when i first joined. I was going to quit eq all together then a friend turned me onto mmobugs and that revitalize my enjoyment of the game. I did not think i was going to stay in game so I just got a 1 year sub. The price has gone up pretty much every year since i joined. While I wish that was not the case, i do still feel the product put out by mmobugs is worth the money. What is a 1 year sub now $80.00 a year? that's like around $0.22 a day. Ok take away complie down days and make it $0.30 still pretty good. With the new bans mmobugs has been up and the same service has been avaible to us.

just my thoughts

Raise the price! I own my own business and constantly run into kids complaining about price. If I feel like it I will occasionally talk to one of them for a few minutes about what it takes to run my gig, and then they turn white in the face and never complain again.

I have been using this site for a few years and every single time I log in I think, I cannot believe how inexpensive this place is for what you get. I even have a second mmobugs account for work. I think you guys do a hell of a job, and don't hear it often enough. Keep up the good work, and raise the price!

Myself think the price is fine. Very worth it. As i self taught myself to do this stuff with macro's. I have question's quite a bit on the harder stuff.
But when i do, usually don't take long for some one to reply. And really love that about Mmo.
Also Mmo Changes my entire eq experience as i like fooling around with the macro's every day adding new things and what not.

Just an awesome site all together.

For me, No-Mmo = No-Eq

If i had more extra money i would toss more at them.

wow *** really nice thing to say when u are a Mod as u say that wasnt needed
I meant the stereotype of a ***, I didn't mean offense to anyone was more of a joke, Sorry about that. & I'm not a mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
impersanating a mod ur grounded 1 week no eq or mmobugs now turn off ur pc and see u in a week

lol i type to fast i cant help it only 2 working fingers i cut it short where i can lol

I have no idea on the running costs of the website or the actual time put in by the developers here, but i know for one I have been and am happy to pay my subs for what ever is available.

Also, the community here seems more intent on helping each other out with info as compared to other forums. Which in itself is almost worth the sub.

Since I'm a mod I'll voice my opinion.
I think your a ***...

Someone needs to delete this shit. Seriously, a discussion about pricing has nothing to do with this sort of inflamatory remark which will annoy lots of people.

On topic, I think the prices are fine and if you want a cheaper deal it is very easy to go to the macroquest2.com boards, pay the $10 for VIP membership and compile the program / plugins yourself. You won't get the level of service you get here or the plugins but given the crackdown I doubt you would be missing anything useful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone needs to delete this shit. Seriously, a discussion about pricing has nothing to do with this sort of inflamatory remark which will annoy lots of people.

On topic, I think the prices are fine and if you want a cheaper deal it is very easy to go to the macroquest2.com boards, pay the $10 for VIP membership and compile the program / plugins yourself. You won't get the level of service you get here or the plugins but given the crackdown I doubt you would be missing anything useful.
Assuming all you joined here for was warp & warp related functions, I suppose so. Anyone like that, IMO - well, there's the door, don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

htw

Edit: I will * out the insult - in case anyone takes the comment seriously.

FFFFIIIIIIISSSSSTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

lol The "***" in like 1/3 of the posts really makes following the flow of the conversation difficult for someone (read:me) dropping in at the end. I'm going to assume Lorekeeper accidentally wrote he was a mod rather than NOT a mod, or was being entirely sarcastic. If that is not correct, then I'm going to assume Lorekeeper is a *** with a *** stuck in his *** who couldn't *** a girl if his *** was on ***.

Is this considered a troll?

Oh, and everyone knows 3 fingers is where it's at. Any more than that and you need to find a less experienced girl.

Ya Seems like you have summed it up very well GREAT JOB