Premium Macros?

billyg351

Reaction score
Are there any sources for premium macros anymore? I remember back when I played I think devestator had a bunch he sold, is there anything similar? I'm looking for level 60/65 level macros for most classes.

Reactions: EQDAB
Here is our macro repository.

It had Devestators bot macros, though they are a bit dated due to some macro changes many years ago which screwed them up pretty good.

Bot40.mac was the next evolution from Devastators macros, they work decently. Most of our work gets put into MQ2Bot plugin now.

There is a pretty good open source bot macro that uses DanNet which has skipped my mind for name. Hopefully someone chimes in with that one.

I have a full suit of macros that work altogether as a 'workframe ecosystem' with all 16 classes, but it's for my own use not for selling purposes. Also they are aimed at Live mostly and even if they could be setup to work for pre-70 lvl they rely mostly on 70+ resources (spells, abilities, etc), including AAs.
As said above if entropy has now migrated to eqnext you have 3 options, wait for eqnext to be released, fiddle with bot40.mac or use mq2bot plugin. I have not used bot40.mac, but I used for a while mq2bot and it gets the work done as long as you set it up right.

devestators macros are still up there, would it be worth redoing them for 60/65 or are there better options Fry? Long time subscriber here It's been about 6 or 7 years though.

Someone tried to update them on the other site and gave up due to the difficulty in updating the macros. The fact is Dev's macros have lot of undefined variables to find.

Another option is pay $10 to get vip access on macroquest2.com forums and use modbot. It is actively maintained.

I had a full set of Dev's macros. MQ2Bot is 10x easier to set up. Been having trouble with some classes but the wizard works great.