PoWar

crackman

Lifetimer
Reaction score
any tips , tricks, strates ect on quest and nameds in this zone ?

get a real tank more than on healer preferred tons of dps, and no u cant 1 grp bot any named past Judicator

hope that helps

Help to beat Judicator

We have watched others successfully take the Judicator, however we keep failing
There are two of us:
Team 1- 105 warrior, 101 Cleric, 105 Druid, 104 mage, with Cleric merc, caster merc
Team 2 - 100 Beast and 100 Necro- maxxed aa with healer merc and caster merc

We tried him 3 times last night avg fight time 10 min. Basically healer ran out of mana.

3rd fight decided to assist with pets when mob was at 75%. The lowest we have got the Judicator to is 39%.

Anyone have strategies that would help us or she we move on down the road?

Judicator fights : If the fight is going past 10 minutes you need more DPS.

Either get some more characters, improve your macro's, get some more levels, etc.

PoWar is a pretty hard zone. You really need to watch the NPC's self buffs and make sure you get them stripped off. The mino's and ogres have some power ups that will rip you apart.

Remember for all mobs here pets are a bad idea, in fact for most pets will wipe you or make your healer run oom before the mob dies. I have figured out how to box Thokk and The Blade, maybe more using Pete's bot macro and mq2events. For Thokk I have the 2 events, duck trigger with an action of duck and pause macro. Then the all clear emote I unduck and start macro. This works with melee or casters. Any lag can cause an emote fail but I have enough HP for it. For Blade I have cleric with the back away emote and an action to give the group the "MoveUpCommand" meaning everyone runs to the cleric. Then when the tank has eaten the DD, he calls the "MoveUpCommand" and the group moves back and gets back to nuking. Enchanter mezzing the adds to kill them. I was only able to do this with casters. Takes a few tries to get it right but its a viable option to finish out hunter when your guild sucks and won't help... Warrior is raid geared, rest are group..

Just going to wait to for the level cap is 115 so I can decapitate this shit zone.:cool:

We have watched others successfully take the Judicator, however we keep failing
There are two of us:
Team 1- 105 warrior, 101 Cleric, 105 Druid, 104 mage, with Cleric merc, caster merc
Team 2 - 100 Beast and 100 Necro- maxxed aa with healer merc and caster merc

We tried him 3 times last night avg fight time 10 min. Basically healer ran out of mana.

3rd fight decided to assist with pets when mob was at 75%. The lowest we have got the Judicator to is 39%.

Anyone have strategies that would help us or she we move on down the road?

If possible, I'd do;

Team 1- Warrior, Mage, Cleric, healer merc, caster merc x2.

Team 2- Beast, Necro, Druid, healer merc.

I don't know if you're running a parse, but it's possible your merc caster in group 2 wasn't doing anything since they will not attack another groups target, so unless group two grabs agro real fast and keeps it for a bit before your warrior takes over, caster mercs outside of the tank group is hard to engage on a mob. If you move your druid to group 2, it should still function about the same and will allow you to run two caster mercs in group 1. If group 1 caster merc is doing DPS, then group 2's caster merc isn't and vs versa.

Having both groups with any kinda DPS merc (caster, melee or tank) is pointless as far as I have seen. I don't think I have ever seen the secondary groups non-healer merc do anything even if my primary group wipes. I tried running a tank merc in my secondary group for a while as a just incase, but that merc tank never did anything if my primary group wipes. So for hard encounter, usually I just run all my healer bots in secondary group with my DPS bots +healer merc. And my enchanter, wizard in primary with my warrior + healer merc and caster merc x2 depending how much healing I need.