PoWar

Chase369

Slayer of Face!
Reaction score
This place is nothing to relax on! Anyone got a good thread that explains the progression? Tips/tricks?

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'm not seeing any new items listed on Lucy. What HEM quality items are the mobs dropping? Or did they just make the CotF ultra rare drops, drop in PoW as well?

No, the zone sucks, the mobs suck, and the flagging process sucks.

the above statement is correct

No, the zone sucks, the mobs suck, and the flagging process sucks.
There is no experience to gain really either. cept once i finished flag it gave me like 3 blues of normal exp thats not bad.

This zone is a PITA, diamonds are hella rare :(

Todays patch might be fine-tuning the zone. The piece from PoEarth for the quest bow is ridiculously scarce given how many people need the item to advance. But it wouldn't surprise me if they tune down the mobs and raise the diamond drop rate as well. This is classic Sony, releasing a high-end zone and making it far too hard and then partially "nerfing" it after getting a lot of reasonable complaints from players.

No reason it shouldn't be groupable, at least in part, since it's not a pure raid zone, at least not the intention from what I've read.

Does anyone happen to know if there are actually any raids in the zone right now at all, or is the anniversary raid going to be the only one?

with a cleric rog shmn all lvl 100 raid geared 7kish aa i boxed my way thru the zone with minimal problems..the mobs cast a agro motifier witch can be a pain without a cleric or real tank. some mobs have an agro lock that lasts a couple ticks witch can make pulling slightly tricky at times.not too bad of a zone at all. diamonds dropped quick and easy. the judicator is really easy if you let the strife guardians assist you(watch ae spells) theres that nammed in the tunnels who drops the +16 dmg aug that is next to impossible to box cause he casts a emoted DT where you gotta duck for like a tick or two or get dt. zonewide rare seems to be a ring with circle of life 4. to me the faction process seems kinda slow and boring, with the exp for kills next to zero.