PoTime/Planar Access Hack on Eqmac?

eqwerty

Reaction score
Killing the initial post of the thread. Thanks for the feedback. Didn't realize all of the implications beyond just zoning in.

Last edited:

hi anyone have ghostkill or warp or can dupe stuff i just started a month ago but i want to try that sort of thing for fun......................................................................................................

YEA ITS SARCASMN

I don't know how its done but I do know Macintosh users can exploit there way into any zone they want.

Never asked for ghost kills, I can down the mobs myself if I can get in. :eek: I have to work for a living though so don't have the time to invest as I did back in my college days. Not like it will be all that useful though, as I'm sure going in without an uber guild tag will get you quickly /reported and banned. (deservedly so, but risk I'm willing to take)

Should also add that I've been playing on EQMac for nearly 2 years, although I've only been a member of a site thats slogan is "cheat smarter" for a little over a month. Since that seems to be a point of contention.

You're not going to find what you're looking for.

Never asked for ghost kills, I can down the mobs myself if I can get in. :eek: I have to work for a living though so don't have the time to invest as I did back in my college days. Not like it will be all that useful though, as I'm sure going in without an uber guild tag will get you quickly /reported and banned. (deservedly so, but risk I'm willing to take)

Should also add that I've been playing on EQMac for nearly 2 years, although I've only been a member of a site thats slogan is "cheat smarter" for a little over a month. Since that seems to be a point of contention.

You're not going to find what you're looking for.

Especially not here. We've made it very clear from the get-go we won't support active hacks for EQMac as to not attract that kind of attention to the server thus risking them shutting it down or who knows what else. It's a disappointment that someone is griefing other players in that fashion.

I hear someone has managed to hack there way into PoTime/EP's on Eqmac with level one characters....Unfortunately this person(s) is griefing other players and causing problems. I can't help but be curious and want to try it out. Hoping I could sneak in when at the times of day when few are on... If anyone has info they would be willing to share please IM me. Not overly interested in helping this proliferate myself, as the actions of the people are using it now are exactly what will get the server shut down eventually, but can't help but want to have some fun in the mean time :)

This has absolutely nothing to do with mq2 for eqmac, but I doubt you will be able to convince anyone who doesn't have the technical understanding of mq2 itself and how it actually works.

Without the source it would take longer to modify it for abuse than to just write a new program that have zone and warp capabilities which is why it defies all logic to assume it's being used for those purposes.

Also, anyone skilled enough to actually do the modifications needed to mq2 will understand this, and frankly I do not believe anyone smart enough to do just that would also be malicious enough to then use it to train and grief people in PoT.

Trust me I've been a mq dev for 10 years, I have a reputation of being fair and honest, I believe anyone who would look into my history would testify to that.

I am pretty certain that whoever is doing this, is most likely not a developer, its just some asswipe doing it and he or she is most likely using a program created by someone who I don't want to out here, but if u are reading this and are the dev of the program that can zone into PoT, please consider removing the capability to zone in if you are not flagged for it.

Last edited: