Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

And as always, life is making jokes.

Found the correct line :
HTML:
holyshit7=/if (!${Me.Song[Field Champion Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc Field Champion Rk. II

if it can help anyone.
Cya
Tested

Holyshit

Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked, there are 152 pages...

Newb here... but for the holyshit, I just copy and paste in my INI?

then how do I activate it?

in the melee section:

holyflag1=1

holyshit1=blah blah

the 1st one sets up holy number one as ON
the 2nd part is what u want that holy to actually do

just one Downflag is not working

I feel this started happening the mq2 patch before this weeks (may 15th 2019). My wiz's downflag to cast Ether Flame on GoM proc stopped working.
Info:
Issue:
On GoM proc the macro simply waits its allotted time and continues casting Chaos flame. My wiz is running an extremely simple assist loop macro, loop casting gem 2.

Gem 1 Ether Flame
Gem 2 Chaos Flame
Macro has a /delay of 58 (wiz casts CF in 1.7 with 1.5 recast) so there is time between casts.

Side notes:
1. I am a TLP server, Ragefire
2. All my wizards other downflags work
3. All my mages downflags work including his GoM proc downflag to cast raging servant.
4. Yes i have copied this to the wiz's ini and reloaded melee
5. I was using Firebane as my gem 2 spell, swapped that out, I believe a long long time ago before i noticed there was no boom anymore.
6. I was thinking similarity in name might be causing a hick up but, it calls out Gem 1. I have not tried moving CF to a Gem slot further down the line
7. Maybe the ini file has become corrupt.. but only that one downflag?

Wiz's [melee] portion of ini
[MQ2Melee]
ancestral=20
enrage=1
enragingkick=25
facing=0
groupcheck=1
hidedelay=1000
infuriate=0
override=1
plugin=1
pothealover=0
resume=20
stickbreak=1
stickrange=70
version=2019.012
ShowAbility=0
ShowAltAbility=0
ShowAttacking=1
ShowBash=0
ShowCasting=0
ShowCombatAbility=0
ShowControl=0
ShowDebug=0
ShowDownShit=0
ShowEnrageDebug=1
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowHolyShit=1
ShowMoveUtilsDebug=0
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=0
ShowRange=0
ShowSkills=0
ShowSpecial=0
ShowSticking=1
ShowStrike=0
ShowStunning=0
ShowSwitching=1
CADelay=500
AADelay=250
SpellDelay=350
SkillDelay=250
PotionDelay=500
DownDelay=0
HolyDelay=0
DownCycleDelay=0
HolyCycleDelay=0

downflag0=1
downshit0=/If (${Me.Song[Gift of Mana].ID} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[Combat]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<90 && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Ether Flame" gem 1

downflag2=1
downshit2=/If (${Target.Named} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[Combat]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<80 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[208]} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Call of Xuzl" alt

downflag3=1
downshit3=/If (${Me.CombatState.Equal[Combat]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<80 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Cast.Ready[Chain of the Kindred Scale]} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 70982| Item

downflag4=1
downshit4=/If (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Improved Familiar]} && ${Spell[Improved Familiar IX].Stacks} !${Me.Buff[Improved Familiar IX].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Improved Familiar" alt

downflag5=1
downshit5=/If (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Pyromancy]} && ${Spell[Pyromancy III].Stacks} !${Me.Buff[Pyromancy III].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Pyromancy" alt

ah so I must have screwed with at some point and made that error, thank you HTW
*update*
that still didn't work. I think the delay I am using in my macro is just too short for the downshit to sneak inbetween. Ill test this tonight to verify by extending the delay between CFlame casts.

Last edited:
This was working and now it's not. any idea. I may have changed something but it looks right

downshit2=/if (${FindItemCount[Ethereal Arrow]}<6 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Cursor.ID}) /casting "Huntsman's Ethereal Quiver" |item
downshit3=/if (${Cursor.Name.Equal[Ethereal Arrow]}) /autoinventory

If I summon the arrows manual 3 stores them. 2 is not summoning like its mean to

This was working and now it's not. any idea. I may have changed something but it looks right

downshit2=/if (${FindItemCount[Ethereal Arrow]}<6 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Cursor.ID}) /casting "Huntsman's Ethereal Quiver" |item
downshit3=/if (${Cursor.Name.Equal[Ethereal Arrow]}) /autoinventory

If I summon the arrows manual 3 stores them. 2 is not summoning like its mean to

Try This

downshit2=/if (${FindItemCount[Ethereal Arrow]}<6 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Cursor.ID}) /casting "Huntsman's Ethereal Quiver" item

does gift of mana have to specify which gom it is, the lvl range? since there are several now

Can you confirm you have downflag2=1 set?

htw
Yes it's set

Try This

downshit2=/if (${FindItemCount[Ethereal Arrow]}<6 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Cursor.ID}) /casting "Huntsman's Ethereal Quiver" item
That fixed it not sure where the | came from. Must have been when I was making the buttons for MQ2Mybuttons

------------

I'm having an issue where my tank puller gets too close to use his bow and just stands there or stays within the 35ft thus stopping it from using the bow.
Is there a way to do a check for range<35ft, if so for it to use the provokeonce to agro

Last edited:
Trying to set up a couple of downshit for when my war is pulling with box and gets too close.
downflag4=1
downflag5=1

downshit4=/if ((${Target.Distance}<=34) && (${Target.Distance}>18) && ${Target.LineOfSight}) /discipline Bellow <<taunt aa
downshit5=/if (${Target.Distance}<=17) /doability 2 << normal taunt

I've noticed sometimes I think its working but sometimes I find him just standing there saying too close for ranged attack

The standard taunt is working the bellow doesn't/

I've tried /casting "Bellow" as well and that doesn't work either

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
there was a link to a site that wrote holy-shit for you, does anyone remember the site link.

is there a holy-shit for SK's mine not working correctly:

Trying to set up a couple of downshit for when my war is pulling with box and gets too close.
downflag4=1
downflag5=1

downshit4=/if ((${Target.Distance}<=34) && (${Target.Distance}>18) && ${Target.LineOfSight}) /discipline Bellow <<taunt aa
downshit5=/if (${Target.Distance}<=17) /doability 2 << normal taunt

I've noticed sometimes I think its working but sometimes I find him just standing there saying too close for ranged attack

The standard taunt is working the bellow doesn't/

I've tried /casting "Bellow" as well and that doesn't work either

Any suggestions?

Fizz,
As a warrior, i use Grappling Strike at any time, conditioning to Target.PctHPs >=80.
Arph

there was a link to a site that wrote holy-shit for you, does anyone remember the site link.

is there a holy-shit for SK's mine not working correctly:

Not sure about a web site, I don't recall one anyway. However, PeteSampras made an Excel spreadsheet that does that kind of thing to help you build /if or ${If statements/conditions. I'll attach it in case that's what you're after.

htw

Attachments

• TLO.zip
    344.7 KB · Views: 37
SO i DL it, how does it work, no run or execute

need step by step instruction

I assume you mean:

is there a holyshit for Beastlords
These are what i use, seem to work pretty well

Code:
bviviif=${If[!${Me.Song[Bestial Savagery].ID},1,0]}
downshitif=${If[!${Select[${Zone.ID},151,202,203,219,344,345,463,33480,33113]} && !${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis},1,0]}
downshit0=/if (${Me.PctMana}<90 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Song[Paragon of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Focused Paragon of Spirit XXII].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[128]}) /alt act 128
downshit1=/if (${Me.PctMana}<95 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Song[Paragon of Spirit XXIX].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[3817]}) /multiline ; /target myself; /alt act 3817
downshit2=/if (${Me.PctMana}>20 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Buff[Shared Merciless Ferocity].ID}) /cast "Shared Merciless Ferocity"
downshit3=/if (${Me.Pet.PctHPs}<75 && ${Me.Pet.ID}) /cast "Salve of Tobart"
downshit4=/if (${Me.PctMana}<85 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1239]}) /alt act 1239
downshitif=${If[${Zone.ID}!=344 && ${Zone.ID}!=345 && ${Zone.ID}!=219 && ${Zone.ID}!=463 && ${Zone.ID}!=202 && ${Zone.ID}!=151 && !${Me.Moving} && ${Zone.ID}!=203 && !${Me.Invis},1,0]}
holyshit0=/if (${Target.ID} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Me.PctMana}>5 && !${Target.Buff[Sha's Reprisal III].ID} && ${Spell[Sha's Reprisal III].Stacks} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /alt act 1269
holyshit1=/if (${Target.ID} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Me.Pet.PctHPs}>65) /cast "Restless Lance"
holyshit2=/if (${Target.ID} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Me.Pet.PctHPs}>65) /cast "Frozen Malignance"
holyshit3=/if (${Target.ID} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Me.Pet.PctHPs}>65) /cast "Vkjen's Maelstrom"
holyshit4=/if (${Target.ID} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Me.Pet.PctHPs}>65) /cast "Frostbite Lance"
holyshit5=/if (${Target.ID} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Me.Pet.PctHPs}>65) /cast "Bloodmaw's Bite"
holyshit6=/if (${Me.Pet.PctHPs}<75 && ${Me.Pet.ID}) /cast "Salve of Tobart"
holyshit7=/if (${Target.ID} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<98 && ${Target.PctHPs}>60 && ${Spell["Dissident Fury"].Stacks} && !${Me.Song["Dissident Fury 6"].ID} !${Me.Song["Ruaabri's Fury"].ID}) /cast "Dissident Fury"
holyshit8=/if (${Target.ID} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Me.Pet.PctHPs}>65) /cast "Frostbite Roar"
holyshit9=/if (${Target.ID} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>5 && !${Me.Song[Bestial Savagery Rk. II].ID}) /disc Bestial Savagery Rk. II
holyshit10=/if (${Target.ID} && ${Me.Combat} && ${Me.PctMana}>20 && ${Target.PctHPs}>10 && ${Me.Pet.PctHPs}>65) /cast "Griklor's Feralgia"
holyshit11=/if (${Target.ID} && ${Me.Combat} && %{Me.AltAbilityReady[972]}) /alt act 972