Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Banner

What would you add to this to prevent it form casting if you have a Camp Fire HP or Guild Banner HP aura?

holyshit5=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Cast.Ready[Kreljnok's Sword of Eternal Power]} ) /casting 60332|Inventory

What would you add to this to prevent it form casting if you have a Camp Fire HP or Guild Banner HP aura?

holyshit5=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Cast.Ready[Kreljnok's Sword of Eternal Power]} ) /casting 60332|Inventory
You need to know what the aura effect is. With the aura on you, you'd /echo it, and see what it's called. After that, you can add the aura id check to your holyshit as an additional condition.

like: !${Me.Aura[aura name here].ID}

In game, you should be able to do like:

/echo ${Me.Aura[0]}

or maybe it's

/echo ${Me.Aura}

I can't remember, but I think since aura got changed from single, it uses the first case now. [1] would be if you had a 2nd aura on.

So get the name of the effect, and you're good.

htw

I am trying to get a bard aura to cast when it's down.. I saw a post awhile back where someone was asking, but I never saw a resolution.. It's almost like the /casting command doesn't work for a bard...

downshit0=/if (!${Me.Invis})/casting "Aura of the Artist Rk. II"

I tried it like that just to see if it would cast, and it wouldn't.. If anyone could share some insight into this issue, that would be awesome.

for bard try:

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Aura of Rodcet].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of Rodcet].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Aura of Rodcet"

Replace aura of rodcet with the auro u are using.

Last edited:
I have one with more checks.. The one with just the check that I'm not invis was just to se if it would cast. Anyone that knows if /cast or /casting does work with a bard that could get back to me would really help.

for bard try:

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Aura of Rodcet].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of Rodcet].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Aura of Rodcet"

Replace aura of rodcet with the auro u are using.

I have the aura casting properly and iirc you have to use the following condition, but I have been known to be wrong a time or two

!${Me.Song[Aura of Rodcet].ID} instead of !${Me.Aura[Aura of Rodcet].ID}

You are trying to check your song buffs for it then start the song. I will post my working downshit 7 est today for you Barnal2040.

edit - /casting works for bards

Last edited:
I have one with more checks.. The one with just the check that I'm not invis was just to se if it would cast. Anyone that knows if /cast or /casting does work with a bard that could get back to me would really help.
Never tried it, have not played bard in years. However, unless I'm just a tard, /casting doesn't seem to work with bard (mq2cast). /cast does, of course, assuming you are not currently singing.

htw

Here is a working downshit for Aura of Rodcet

Code:
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Aura of Rodcet].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Poet].ID} && !${Me.Song[Spell[Aura of Rodcet].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Aura of the Poet"

The only problem with this is that "after the downshit fires" the bard is technically still singing. How do you make it put up the aura, then continue to the next downshit. Once I manually stop the song the rest of the holyshits fire.

Hope that makes sense..not sure how to word that.

Last edited:
Here is a working downshit for Aura of Rodcet

Code:
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Aura of Rodcet].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Poet].ID} && !${Me.Song[Spell[Aura of Rodcet].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast "Aura of the Poet"

The only problem with this is that "after the downshit fires" the bard is technically still singing. How do you make it put up the aura, then continue to the next downshit. Once I manually stop the song the rest of the holyshits fire.

Hope that makes sense..not sure how to word that.
Hmm... well, I think it should work ok, if you do a multiline timed /stopsong on it, maybe like:

Code:
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Aura of Rodcet].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Poet].ID} && !${Me.Song[Spell[Aura of Rodcet].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /multiline ; /cast "Aura of the Poet" ; /timed 30 /stopsong

where the 30 is enough time for the aura to cast (it is tenths of seconds, so 30 = 3 seconds). That example should cast the aura, wait 3 seconds, then do /stopsong.

would that work for what you want?

htw

I am trying to get a bard aura to cast when it's down.. I saw a post awhile back where someone was asking, but I never saw a resolution.. It's almost like the /casting command doesn't work for a bard...

downshit0=/if (!${Me.Invis})/casting "Aura of the Artist Rk. II"

I tried it like that just to see if it would cast, and it wouldn't.. If anyone could share some insight into this issue, that would be awesome.

Nobody mentioned the obvious problem with your downshit...there needs to be a space between the ) and /casting.

Hmm... well, I think it should work ok, if you do a multiline timed /stopsong on it, maybe like:

Code:
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Aura of Rodcet].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Poet].ID} && !${Me.Song[Spell[Aura of Rodcet].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /multiline ; /cast "Aura of the Poet" ; /timed 30 /stopsong

where the 30 is enough time for the aura to cast (it is tenths of seconds, so 30 = 3 seconds). That example should cast the aura, wait 3 seconds, then do /stopsong.

would that work for what you want?

htw

Sure sounds like it would HTW thanks. I will post the outcome later today.

i added a half a second on the timed and changed all the aura to what i want to use. this is the shit:

downshit6=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Poet Rk.II].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Poet Rk.II].ID} && !${Me.Song[Spell[Aura of Poet Rk.II].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /multiline ; /cast "Aura of the Poet Rk. II" ; /timed 35 /stopsong

it fires and then stops perfectly, but then i get stuck in some sort of rut with a "You do not have sufficient focus to maintain that ability." message.

was i mistaken in changing all the aura of rodcent to aura of poet? again, the multiline and stopsong work perfectly but then for a reason that escapes me, the fail begins.

Trouble with MQ2Melee Holyshit statement

If anyone could help me i would really appreciate it. I'm trying to get the /plugin mq2melee ini to use the monk Disc Defer Death Rk. II as a:

" holyshit1=/if (${melee.combat} && ${Me.PctHPS}<=45} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Defer Death Rk. II]}) /disc defer death Rk. II "

Anyone have a better way? ..or even a way that works without nedding a AFKmelee.Mac?

i added a half a second on the timed and changed all the aura to what i want to use. this is the shit:

downshit6=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Poet Rk.II].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Poet Rk.II].ID} && !${Me.Song[Spell[Aura of Poet Rk.II].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /multiline ; /cast "Aura of the Poet Rk. II" ; /timed 35 /stopsong

it fires and then stops perfectly, but then i get stuck in some sort of rut with a "You do not have sufficient focus to maintain that ability." message.

was i mistaken in changing all the aura of rodcent to aura of poet? again, the multiline and stopsong work perfectly but then for a reason that escapes me, the fail begins.

The downshit is continuing to fire because you have some typos (Rk.II instead of Rk. II) and !${Me.Song[Spell[Aura of Poet Rk.II].ID} is not valid syntax and is not needed.

try this:
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Poet Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Poet Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /multiline ; /cast "Aura of the Poet Rk. II" ; /timed 35 /stopsong

Think this is what you need to get it to work

" holyshit1=/if (${melee.combat} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=45} && !${Me.Buff[Defer Death Rk. II].ID}) /disc defer death Rk. II "

Code:
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Poet Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Poet Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /multiline ; /cast "Aura of the Poet Rk. II" ; /timed 35 /stopsong

didn't fire at all.

i removed the space between Rk. and II and it fired. success? no.

it fired. and then stopped. i grew excited. and then it attempted to fire again.

"you do not have sufficient focus to maintain that ability."

fail.

i also changed the second section of the 'shit from:

Code:
&& !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Poet Rk. II].ID}

to: Aura of the Poet Effect Rk.II

in some futile attempt that because that's what is in the song window that perhaps it would help.

fail.

so close to making this function but i'm at a loss as to what i can tinker with now.

Code:

didn't fire at all.

i removed the space between Rk. and II and it fired. success? no.

it fired. and then stopped. i grew excited. and then it attempted to fire again.

"you do not have sufficient focus to maintain that ability."

fail.

i also changed the second section of the 'shit from:

Code:
&& !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Poet Rk. II].ID}

to: Aura of the Poet Effect Rk.II

in some futile attempt that because that's what is in the song window that perhaps it would help.

fail.

so close to making this function but i'm at a loss as to what i can tinker with now.
Try:

Code:
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Aura of the Poet Rk.II].Stacks} && !${Me.Aura[Aura of the Poet Effect Rk.II].ID} && !${Me.Invis}) /multiline ; /cast "Aura of the Poet Rk.II" ; /timed 35 /stopsong

htw

If anyone could help me i would really appreciate it. I'm trying to get the /plugin mq2melee ini to use the monk Disc Defer Death Rk. II as a:
Code:
holyshit1=/if ([COLOR=red]${melee.combat}[/COLOR] && ${Me.PctHP[COLOR=red]S[/COLOR]}<=45[COLOR=red]}[/COLOR] && ${Target.BuffDuration[Defer Death Rk. II]}) /disc [COLOR=red]d[/COLOR]efer [COLOR=red]d[/COLOR]eath Rk. II

Try this .. I highlighted your errors in red. (Holyshit: Commands will be exectuted when in combat, no casting going on and the cursor is free.). Is BuffDuration what you really want to test?
Code:
holyshit1=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<=45 && !${Me.Buff[Defer Death Rk. II].ID}) /disc Defer Death Rk. II