Pokèmon Go!

I did an appeal when I heard it was a ban, but before I did I submitted a support request for not being able to log in. Niantic haven't actually told me I'm banned though.

Anyone had any word or response from Niantic? I cant log in, but I still show in the 3 gyms I got 2 days ago.

If it says unable to get data from server you're screwed. Start over or do what I did and delete it.

thats not true i got that message yesterday on an account i havent botted on in over a week and later in the day it let me log on.

Anyone had any word or response from Niantic? I cant log in, but I still show in the 3 gyms I got 2 days ago.

If it says unable to get data from server you're screwed. Start over or do what I did and delete it.

thats not true i got that message yesterday on an account i havent botted on in over a week and later in the day it let me log on.

Then you're lucky. Going on since the first day of the bans here still same message plus the email response.

Then you're lucky. Going on since the first day of the bans here still same message plus the email response.

Nah just saying you can get that message and have it not be a ban. No idea why i got it but it went away after a few minutes.

What email did you get Kodi? I've had nothing without emailing them first and getting an automated response.

What email did you get Kodi? I've had nothing without emailing them first and getting an automated response.

I submitted the ban appeal and this was the response I got:

"Trainer,

We have received your appeal. Our goal is to provide a fair, fun and legitimate game experience for everyone. Use of any other third-party software or app, including but not limited to scripts/apps, applications used to falsify your location, using emulators, modified or unofficial software and/or accessing Pokémon GO clients or backends in an unauthorized manner is considered cheating.

-NianticOps"

It might be automated, but I'm still banned and unable to get into the game.

That's not confirmation of anything. You only got that email cause you appealed. No one has actually told you that you are banned.

That's not confirmation of anything. You only got that email cause you appealed. No one has actually told you that you are banned.

Fair enough. Niantic still hasn't released any kind of official statement so who knows.

3 of 9 accounts got not able to load data from server, all 3 were lvl 36 accounts.
Restarting the bot now. I can't go back do manual catch after all the botting..

All three of my accounts are fine. Though I didn't go nuts, highest was level 32 and hadn't been using for a few days before bans happened.

The game was great in the first week or two, just about how unique it was and trying to understand how to best use the play mechanics. A month on and you realize how shallow the game is. Sure it's half my fault for powergaming/automating the shit of out the poor Pokemon game, but there isn't much else to do other than spend 3+ hours leveling gym to 10 and praying someone doesn't come take it out. Great now you get 100 coins a day so you can buy backpack upgrades....then what?

I think it's the sniping. I've started a new account. Level 22 and it's still running on necrobot.

It's the level as well, I had four going for...well since I found out about necro, anything 34 and over I can't log in, but my SINGLE 33 I barely botted can log in fine. I'm guessing if there so few high level accounts it was easy to single out bot activity but that stopped at a certain threshold. Something like we know the #1 person in the world is here, anyone above this mark or at 50x his progress rate is a bot.

I.E. oh this guys 1-35 without logging out, he has sniped everywhere from japan to mongolia it's a bot.

Example 2: Oh this account has regular activity from a certain location, is level 33 was not online 24/7 so the red flags didn't even go up.

Edit: My guess from pokeadvisor site (I think my highest was 38? and I was top 10,000 world wide) is it's much easier to send out threatening messages to popular bots and ban the top .1% (level 35,36 whatever) to send a message than it is to catch every single person who used the bot. It's not very hard once they had the first week (even one days) data set, to plot exactly where an account should be, the fact they even had people approaching such high values was probably the alarm bell.

Last edited:
Yeah mine had just hit 38, been all over the world, was sniping, and botting 24/7 so it was inviting trouble.

This game is incredibly shallow to a huge fault.

Gym battles are a joke and holding one is worse.
No trading day 1 was a mistake.
No trainer battles face to face was a mistake.
The combat not being turn based like in every game was a mistake.
Removing the tracking system was a massive mistake (though they are fixing that).

The novelty of playing legit wore off really fast. I'm not going to bother botting up another account as I don't have cause or reason to play it, but they had some serious missed opportunities with this game.

So i can log in using my ptc account but i cannot login using my gmail account. Either the gmail account is banned or the login servers for the gmail accounts are temporarily down. I was able to get in fine last night, I hope they're just down because that accounts lvl 39 :(.

I checked my email but I haven't received anything fingers crossed.

Looks like ban still incoming, just got another lvl 32 banned this morning.

I set my bot up to run at Indiana University which is 10 minutes from the house. Level 33 and still running. Set KPH at 15 and I've had 0 issues.

I only used it to level 20, and sniped for maybe a total of three hours. Banned today, haven't used a bot in over a week.

I only used it to level 20, and sniped for maybe a total of three hours. Banned today, haven't used a bot in over a week.

They're going back and checking logs to ban people. I havent used it in weeks and think all 3 got banned today.

They're going back and checking logs to ban people. I havent used it in weeks and think all 3 got banned today.

My google accounts wont let me log in. My PTC account is fine.

Ya idk last time i botted on 2 of the accounts was before they updated the game to break the bots and them 2 are banned. So they're going back to check accounts.