Pokèmon Go!

Sniping not working?

I downloaded pogofeeder but nothing is showing up in it. I have the most recent one. Is it working for you Kod

I downloaded pogofeeder but nothing is showing up in it. I have the most recent one. Is it working for you Kod

Yeah it's working here, as far as I can tell as it is updating from the discord channel just fine. I don't have much troubleshooting on it as I don't really know much about it. It just kinda worked for me without much issue.

Make sure you go into the config and set autoupdate to false for the love of god. 0.7.2 broke it again unintentionally. 0.7.0 and 0.7.1 are working fine.

Not sniping for me, and pogofeeder is default, ive not changed anything. Shows the connection when I open necrobot but does nothing else.

Not sniping for me, and pogofeeder is default, ive not changed anything. Shows the connection when I open necrobot but does nothing else.

once I have location feeder installed, I see a lot rare ones, it will auto go catch or need to do anything?

once I have location feeder installed, I see a lot rare ones, it will auto go catch or need to do anything?

Someone in chat said they weren't linking right and maybe it'd be fixed tomorrow. So, there's that.

Thanks Kodi, been watching this like a hawk the last few days. Loving the bot, sniping is working fine here as long as you make sure your channels are updated (several of the default ones were shut down or have changed passwords) but as long as you're seeing them appear in your location feeder you should be ok.

Anybody know (for necro) which option makes it quit asking to press a key at any re-login/startup? Screw that lol. Is it StartupWelcomeDelay ?

I'll give it a shot, or look at source I reckon - but ya, wtf, they took the pokemongo assembly from the git repo, so it won't compile without it, made me lol.

htw

Anybody know (for necro) which option makes it quit asking to press a key at any re-login/startup? Screw that lol. Is it StartupWelcomeDelay ?

I'll give it a shot, or look at source I reckon - but ya, wtf, they took the pokemongo assembly from the git repo, so it won't compile without it, made me lol.

htw
Confirmed, that was it. :D

htw

I just started using necro. Its working fine on my ptc account but I cant get it to work on my google accounts... Any trick to this? I am using the version linked in this thread

I just started using necro. Its working fine on my ptc account but I cant get it to work on my google accounts... Any trick to this? I am using the version linked in this thread

Checked auth.json don't forget you need to include " " for "Google" "email" and "password" Catches a few people.

Code:
 {
   "AuthType": "google",
   "GoogleUsername": "BobBob@gmail.com",
   "GooglePassword": "PokemonGoPassword123",
   "GoogleRefreshToken": null,
   "PtcUsername": null,
   "PtcPassword": null
 }

htw
Confirmed, that was it. :D

htw

Beat me to it, but yeah I had to disable that nonsense the other day.

Checked auth.json don't forget you need to include " " for "Google" "email" and "password" Catches a few people.

Code:
 {
   "AuthType": "google",
   "GoogleUsername": "BobBob@gmail.com",
   "GooglePassword": "PokemonGoPassword123",
   "GoogleRefreshToken": null,
   "PtcUsername": null,
   "PtcPassword": null
 }

Thank you that was it!!

Mine just now started wigging out on multiple accounts. *sigh*

htw