Pokèmon Go!

that softban goes away within seconds. it's really not that big of a deal.

Yeah the soft-ban wears off 5 minutes real time (in app) and 10 min real time if you're in the app on your phone. I've tested this multiple times now when taking down gyms. Level 31 with an army of 2300CP Pokemon. Still botting away, though my geo-location has changed like 90 times due to where i want to catch shit. Australia won't give up its rares though!

Edit: Los Angeles has so many freaking Pokestops it's a great place to level quickly and get lots of items.

Yeah the soft-ban wears off 5 minutes real time (in app) and 10 min real time if you're in the app on your phone. I've tested this multiple times now when taking down gyms. Level 31 with an army of 2300CP Pokemon. Still botting away, though my geo-location has changed like 90 times due to where i want to catch shit. Australia won't give up its rares though!

Edit: Los Angeles has so many freaking Pokestops it's a great place to level quickly and get lots of items.

I use Xcel Center in Saint Paul, MN. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many pokestops next to each other.

I use Xcel Center in Saint Paul, MN. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many pokestops next to each other.

Yeah I've found a few good locations that have upwards of 200 pokestops on top of each other so I tend to stay there. I'm 32 now and it says an estimated 26 hours to reach 33. I can't imagine how long 17.5 million xp from 39 to 40 is going to take. Their scaling once you reach 30 is unreal.

lvl 36, highest cp is a 3100 dragonite, have over 12 other species above 2500. and I've caught 140/147.

What geo locations have you used?

I have 3 32s running right now highest dragonite is 100% IV hes 3175 at 32 cant power him up anymore atm. Also have a 100% Gyarados. I also have 4 more 100% Dratinis I have not evolved yet.

Yeah I've found a few good locations that have upwards of 200 pokestops on top of each other so I tend to stay there. I'm 32 now and it says an estimated 26 hours to reach 33. I can't imagine how long 17.5 million xp from 39 to 40 is going to take. Their scaling once you reach 30 is unreal.

Do you have everything automated?

Do you have everything automated?

ya

Ok, help! I didn't realise you could automate it...
How?

I got up to level 32. Sucks that I can't find a decent Dratini farm anymore. I really don't know what to do from now on.

I have no desire to level up as really it doesn't do much other than guarantee the account will be banned.

I've got

4 Draonites
4 Gryarados
3 Exeggutors
6 Vaporeon's
1 Snorlax

98% Vaporeon with 2550cp used to destroy gyms, but it was nerfed pretty badly. With that said they still seem the best for clearing out gyms. Dragonites seem to suck compared to them, I haven't found a good use for them, even holding gyms they get destroyed by Vaporeon. Exeggutors seem to be decent at holding gyms as everyone fights with Vaporeons, though Snorlax I believe are the best at defense if you can get a decent one.

I can't find a way to farm Snorlax's or that would be worthwhile. Farming Dragonites doesn't seem worth it. Lapras seem to do a really good job at defending gyms, but I haven't been able to find one.

Is there a bot that hatches eggs yet? I'm guessing that's where you can get Snorlax candy?

I'm not botting any longer until I find a purpose other than leveling up.

I got up to level 32. Sucks that I can't find a decent Dratini farm anymore. I really don't know what to do from now on.

I have no desire to level up as really it doesn't do much other than guarantee the account will be banned.

I've got

4 Draonites
4 Gryarados
3 Exeggutors
6 Vaporeon's
1 Snorlax

98% Vaporeon with 2550cp used to destroy gyms, but it was nerfed pretty badly. With that said they still seem the best for clearing out gyms. Dragonites seem to suck compared to them, I haven't found a good use for them, even holding gyms they get destroyed by Vaporeon. Exeggutors seem to be decent at holding gyms as everyone fights with Vaporeons, though Snorlax I believe are the best at defense if you can get a decent one.

I can't find a way to farm Snorlax's or that would be worthwhile. Farming Dragonites doesn't seem worth it. Lapras seem to do a really good job at defending gyms, but I haven't been able to find one.

Is there a bot that hatches eggs yet? I'm guessing that's where you can get Snorlax candy?

Yeah with being level 32 and how long it'll take to go higher, i'm losing my desire to do so. I can take gyms down with my army of 2300CP+ Pokemon, but there's really no point. With all the nest changes and pokestops removed it killed a lot of the major hunting grounds. They really shot themselves in the foot with this update.

Edit: Every good spot is been changed to absolute garbage now.

Fry you need a dragonite farm ? msg me on skype :)

I've got

4 Draonites
4 Gryarados
3 Exeggutors
6 Vaporeon's
1 Snorlax

Yeah with being level 32 and how long it'll take to go higher, i'm losing my desire to do so. I can take gyms down with my army of 2300CP+ Pokemon, but there's really no point. With all the nest changes and pokestops removed it killed a lot of the major hunting grounds. They really shot themselves in the foot with this update.

You have to use pokefeeder with discord people report the locations of high IV ones and it will snipe them for you.

I've got

4 Draonites
4 Gryarados
3 Exeggutors
6 Vaporeon's
1 Snorlax

You have to use pokefeeder with discord people report the locations of high IV ones and it will snipe them for you.

Downside with that is if it's a quick snipe the geo-location update if you jump locations it takes about 5 minutes to update. Everything auto-flees until it does which is what caused me to lose out on 2 Snorlax's. Ding 33. Still not sure why I'm still playing at this point.

I was an asshole and cleared out about 6 gyms in the area yesterday for giggles. Took a bunch of level 10's down to 0 and stuck bullshit pokemon in their place.

I've got

4 Draonites
4 Gryarados
3 Exeggutors
6 Vaporeon's
1 Snorlax

Downside with that is if it's a quick snipe the geo-location update if you jump locations it takes about 5 minutes to update. Everything auto-flees until it does which is what caused me to lose out on 2 Snorlax's. Ding 33. Still not sure why I'm still playing at this point.

I was an asshole and cleared out about 6 gyms in the area yesterday for giggles. Took a bunch of level 10's down to 0 and stuck bullshit pokemon in their place.

:) Take them down and stick a 3400 dragonite there wish them luck on beating it :)

I've got

4 Draonites
4 Gryarados
3 Exeggutors
6 Vaporeon's
1 Snorlax

:) Take them down and stick a 3400 dragonite there wish them luck on beating it :)

Since they changed the spawn nests I lost my dragonite farming location. I'm getting nothing but trash in all my good spots now. Tons of Electabuzz's... ugh.

I get so many with pokefeeder running I had to take them out of my ini. I've never had an issue with stuff auto fleeing using snipe.

I get so many with pokefeeder running I had to take them out of my ini. I've never had an issue with stuff auto fleeing using snipe.

You're using something different than I am then.

I'm using necrobot v5 with pogolocationfeeder. People feed the location of high IV pokemon into a discord channel and necrobot snipes them.