Pokèmon Go!

Kkthnx

Will Save Teh Day!
Reaction score
What are people's current level and best Pokèmon? I'm currently half way into 19 and these are my best 2.
What are you looking out for? I want a Pikachu :-(

EDIT: Apparently Fry boke something and you can't upload photos.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I'm almost through Level 21. I don't really know my pokemen but my top 4 are.

1750CP Eevee Water Dog Thing
1661CP Magikarp Sea Dragon Thing
1559CP SlowBro
1427CP Fire Magmar Thing!

There's some cool kids on ownedcore that have guides for running Pokemon Go in Nox which allows you to spoof your gps location and starting to get automation happening. I left it running last night opening 3 checkpoints, and gained about 20,000xp over night.

I'm a slacker I'm only level 8. I don't have anything over 600CP yet. I guess I don't care enough to try.

using roughly the same thing and I'm at LVL 28, no bans or suspensions yet.

The goal is to hit 30 and stop using it. Very addictive personality we'll see how this goes.

I decided to not bother and do it properly. Ive got to 21 in 12 days. But fuck me 75k XP to get to 22? /sigh

I decided to not bother and do it properly. Ive got to 21 in 12 days. But fuck me 75k XP to get to 22? /sigh

Being 21 for about 4 days pretty much made me resort to botting, though it's certainly killed the fun of the game as even leaving your computer on for 8 hours straight catching you get all zubats and pidgeys.

Being 21 for about 4 days pretty much made me resort to botting, though it's certainly killed the fun of the game as even leaving your computer on for 8 hours straight catching you get all zubats and pidgeys.

Fry I'd like to set that up if you get time to help one of these days. Playing legit is for the birds when you don't have time to trounce all over the place.

Edit: Figured it out after sifting through a few of the options. For the mandatory home bound this is awesome. I'm totally going to run it at work too.

Double edit: God help you if you close it, now it won't actually hit pokestops and everything is fleeing. Arrgh.

Double edit: God help you if you close it, now it won't actually hit pokestops and everything is fleeing. Arrgh.

Congratulations on getting your first soft ban!

I'm only using Nox to hatch eggs and walking a route around my village. I'm just over half way through 22 now. Got me a couple of Pikachus too!

Nah didn't get banned, apparently if you restart it then it glitches for a few minutes. It started working again no problem. Up to level 24 with some crazy powerful Pokémon. This is actually kinda nice. It does crash if the servers go down though.

How the fuck did you get 24 so quick? I fuckin' hate that I live nowhere near a huge swarm of Pokestops!!

I got soft banned as I appeared in Sydney whilst setting it up, didn't realise, and basically warped back to the UK.

How the fuck did you get 24 so quick? I fuckin' hate that I live nowhere near a huge swarm of Pokestops!!

I got soft banned as I appeared in Sydney whilst setting it up, didn't realise, and basically warped back to the UK.

Weird, I've bounced between Manhattan NY and Amsterdam several times without issue. Granted I know that's really dumb but both have over 100+ Pokestops and a shit ton of high CP pokemon.

Hate me more, I'm almost 30 and have a few 2100+CP monstrosities in my army now MUAHAHAHA time to steamroll some Gyms.

How the fuck do you do it???

Nothing fancy. The one Fry linked after some tinkering worked fine. I just put in my GPS location (close to what I'm trying to farm) and let it go forever. Would help if my laptop would quit randomly hardlocking but that's another issue entirely.

Playing around with the bot with a crap account, pretty neat. Already beat my real account in a few hours :(.

Seems the soft ban happens pretty often.

lvl 36, highest cp is a 3100 dragonite, have over 12 other species above 2500. and I've caught 140/147.