perma banned???

david55

Reaction score
Is it at all possible for alberto the scam acuri to perma ban an account. he claims to have a head gm working for him and will ban all accounts on my ip

I have read much on your site about him... has he actually be able to do this?

I have no personal experience, but I honestly doubt it -- he seems like the kind of guy who blows a LOT of smoke

Lol I wouldnt listen to anything Albert says. Whatever he says, listen to it in one ear and let it out in the other ear!

that's something my 8 year old brother would say.

that guy is a fucking retard period.

Is it at all possible for alberto the scam acuri to perma ban an account. he claims to have a head gm working for him and will ban all accounts on my ip

He is lying to you.

Albert confuzez the term "Perma Ban" with his actual intent...too "Peter Pan" you...that is to sing gay songs in your ear, wear green tights and throw magic fairy dust in your general direction.

You do understand how a conman works right? They tell you things in hopes you are naive enough to actually listen.

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it”.

---Adolf Hitler

And see how it worked out for Der Fuhrer??

Bully beat down

Albert's day of reckoning is coming just like Bin Laden's. You cannot fuck people over for as long as he has been without eventually getting what's coming to you. It may not be today or tomorrow, but from what I understand he walks around in real life with the same "short man" syndrome he uses in the cyber world and it will eventually land him in jail or in a coffin; it's just a matter of when.

Having no idea what Albert did this time, if I remember correctly, he lives near or in Orlando, Florida. Florida has some pretty low standards for what constitutes serious crimes. If he screwed you out of more than $300 you can file charges for 2 things that come out as felonies and penalties up to 5 years a pop and $5k in fines for each offense.

Once again I don't know what he did to you, but it's likely he sold you something and didn't give it to you. Or you sold him something and then he did a charge back. If he sold you plat/an account, and then you paid, and then he stole it back, he technically committed 2 acts of wire fraud. Once for the theft of account and once for filing with SOE to get the account back saying it was stolen from him. Same goes if you sold him something and then he files a charge back saying you didn't deliver.

I'm not saying to be hopeful, but if you wanted to take the effort and have proof, or just wanted him to get a phonecall/visit from the police and you have his address, you can contact the police there citing the following statutes:

817.034 Florida Communications Fraud Act.

(c) It is grand theft of the third degree and a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084, if the property stolen is:

1. Valued at $300 or more, but less than $5,000.

albert the scam

guys i posted here long ago about this but since he never stops burning up my cell phone with texts i think its time i told you once again to be aware of this creep and his lies..
first.................................... he lies
second ................................he uses paypal...who refuses to do a charge back on any thing he sells because it is considered a service not an object

third..... he will never leave you alone once he gets your cell number

dont give game seller pros anything ...you will regret it

I have filed charge backs with visa and wells fargo...paypal and filed the case with IC3..... no one cares about small amounts he is suckering people for.

his answer...good luck with that

Yeah if he is on your nerves that much there are legal actions you could take.