Percocet does charge backs a month later

ceritus

Premium Member
Reaction score
He did a chargeback on paypal on Oct 4th.

The email and paypal account he used is

Isaac Todd
The sender of this payment is Unverified
jason.itodd@gmail.com

:(

He had krono sent to his character Percocet on lockjaw.

1) He isn't even subb'd on the forum

2) He has a 0 post count - https://www.mmobugs.com/forums/members/36379.html

I personally would be careful of anyone with a post count below 50 posts, and if they are below 50 posts, I'd check and read all their posts to see if they are putting any meaningful (short sentences or 2-3 word phrases/replies is a huge redflag, any useful info etc) info in their posts and which sub forum their under.

3) Join date is < 1 year.

1 || 2 || 3 = TRUE, - I would never do business with that person.

Last edited:
Percocet sent me a pm

"maybe if you'd tried emailing me it could of been resolved but instead putting me on blast now you get jack shit. someone stole my credit card info and bought abunch of shit, everything got canceled including your payment. but feel free to leave that post up. enjoy eating it."

I told him I'd remove the post once payment is resolved.

I'm not holding my breath lol...

He replied again.

"if you want your money its my terms or nothing. I can live with a stupid post up and can correct anyone who asks about it. Do you enjoy your paypal being negative however much money? I at least reached out to you instead of just blasting you in front of every one. Maybe if you'd of given the same kindness this could of been a lot easier. But like you said, "im not holding my breathe""

Atleast he admits hes holding on to my money.

Again I replied that I will have the post removed once payment is restored.

Last edited:
1) He isn't even subb'd on the forum

2) He has a 0 post count - https://www.mmobugs.com/forums/members/36379.html

I personally would be careful of anyone with a post count below 50 posts, and if they are below 50 posts, I'd check and read all their posts to see if they are putting any meaningful (short sentences or 2-3 word phrases/replies is a huge redflag, any useful info etc) info in their posts and which sub forum their under.

3) Join date is < 1 year.

1 || 2 || 3 = TRUE, - I would never do business with that person.

This, 10000%. I've done many transactions here over the years, I've had zero issues. I am very picky about who I do business with, however. Whenever I have someone with a new account, a very low post count, or an unsubscribed member who I've never dealt with before send me a message wanting to make a purchase, I simply ignore it.

Lol, why would anyone think that a chargeback was accidental or part of a larger process. That's just retarded.