PEQ MQ2?

Savate

Reaction score
Anyone know how detectable active plugins are on PEQ the grand creation? mainly the reachit plugin

Very detectable...also, PEQ server staff are users here as well.

Just don't use it on PEQ

I never noticed that on PEQ. P1999, yeah, but not PEQ, EZ, etc. That doesn't mean that they'll work, though - just that I've used them over the years on plenty of characters for testing, on various EMU servers, and had no issue. Most of them seem to not want to block MQ2 entirely, but they do use the anti-warp code, etc., that makes some active hacks not work.

htw

I never noticed that on PEQ. P1999, yeah, but not PEQ, EZ, etc. That doesn't mean that they'll work, though - just that I've used them over the years on plenty of characters for testing, on various EMU servers, and had no issue. Most of them seem to not want to block MQ2 entirely, but they do use the anti-warp code, etc., that makes some active hacks not work.

htw

Project1999 is ridiculously easy to bypass, I don't know why it seems that no one has done it yet.

Probably because Rogean has an account here and if he saw it, he'd just tweak it a bit and suddenly they'd have a ban wave.

Probably because Rogean has an account here and if he saw it, he'd just tweak it a bit and suddenly they'd have a ban wave.

Well, considering they don't have streamed updates, a "silent" banwave wouldn't be possible.

Last edited:
I guess my point is...it's only going to be as viable as how visible the cheat is. If we were to post a work around, they'd know it immediately and probably work around either shutting it down, detecting, or something else.

I'm not sure a cat/mouse game with p99 would work publicly and ultimately get a lot of players banned.

That said, if you're able to do it...more power to you, just don't let people know =)