Outing a THIEF!!!!

Noah3

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Just as a head up to anyone who may be involved with this guy.

The 2 character names I have dealt with him on were Eninier and Dragern.

He uses Red Guides, but not sure if he is also here.

I left EQ about 6 months ago and had built up what seemed a decent relationship with this guy (REAL NAME ROB FROM ATLANTA,GA.)

I had bought his cleric from him Dragern, but we worked out an agreement that he would play in my off hours still. I allowed him access to my main accounts for about a year before I quit playing (for him to accompany the cleric in my off hours while he played)
I never had a problem , so when I quit I thought nothing of anything and continued to allow him to play my toons, this fucker had talked to me several times over the last 6 months about family and the game and everything else . I logged on last night because I was going to get back into playing again.

MY Toons have been stripped of everything worth a shit... When I left my SK was holding about 60m worth of gear augs and clickies, and my bard was holding about 30m worth.. This fucker robbed me so bad and I just want to let everyone know who may possibly be dealing with him to be weary .....

Nice to know but sorry to say that's your own fault for letting him use your account. You take on the risk of giving someone your password for your account which technically doesn't even classify him as a thief. if I had to take a guess depending on the gear on him, the guy stripped his gear using the pet exploit.

Your best bet is go cry to RG about him

Yes it was my fault, I should have never trusted this guy, but to say he is technically not a thief is inaccurate.

That would be the same as saying " I loaned him my car to drive while i was out of town , and he sold it, but he was not a thief because I loaned it to him.

But again this was my fault, .. the message was more to give a heads up , because since last night I have been on FV talking to people about it, and he has been selling alot of accounts over the last few months, Thank fully I still have my characters, but if he is out there making deals, I would like to let everyone know to be proceed with caution because I got screwed by this guy

Nice to know but sorry to say that's your own fault for letting him use your account. You take on the risk of giving someone your password for your account which technically doesn't even classify him as a thief. if I had to take a guess depending on the gear on him, the guy stripped his gear using the pet exploit.

Your best bet is go cry to RG about him

This stance is about retarded.

Noah made some stupid calls but to say the guy who stole his stuff is not a theif. That's just ignorance. Over the years I have had access to 100s of accounts, so it would be ok for me to log in and take the stuff since they let me log into the account?

Also I did not take his post as crying, it was a "Hey watch yourself if you know this guy, he might be shady."

I've had access to 100's accounts also but still doesn't change the fact. I lost trust in people with any access to EQ account as majority of the time something will happen if you share it out. The only real security is not letting anyone have access to it.

I've sold many account, bought many accounts, PL account selling, all kinds. Some have had charge backs and you just have to deal with it.

I've had access to 100's accounts also but still doesn't change the fact. I lost trust in people with any access to EQ account as majority of the time something will happen if you share it out. The only real security is not letting anyone have access to it.

I've sold many account, bought many accounts, PL account selling, all kinds. Some have had charge backs and you just have to deal with it.

Doesn't change the facts. As for real security, that's a myth in the digital world.

Do you go around logging into accounts taking stuff? I was never even tempted to take other peoples accounts/items. Maybe you are since apparently it would not be your fault for other peoples naiveness based on first post you made.

That is a low blow but I'll accept that since it is coming from you.

How do you know it is this one guy? Maybe your account was hacked another way ?

My account wasn't hacked...

The cleric I said I bought off him, well the agreement was I but him, but he raid with him in the evening. All the gear he got would stay on the cleric (he just wanted the joy of raiding still, and I got a sweet ass cleric that kept getting better, so I had no complaints... Well about 2 months ago he ran into some issues said his son had a problem and was asking me if I wanted to buy the cleric gear....
I was like dude , isn't it already mine?

He was all salty about it saying it was his hard work and yadda yadda, so I said ok, I think this is a bit shady, but it is your son, I don't even play right now so sell it to someone if you need to.

That was the end of that, but as far as my characters I logged em in after that to be sure that Bullshit didnt reach out on my actual toons, and all was well.

2 weeks ago, here he goes again blah blah blah tough times yadda yadda.

I offered this fucker a job.. We were getting it all together(he needed to move from his place in (loganville,GA.(not ATL, but close) so I said you go out to Florida where I was working you can replace my old position... Everything sounded cool, come sept 1st he was going to go there and basically going to change his shit around ..... I was doing that for this fucker.....

NO Fucking way will I do that now, I am retracted the offer, he abused my trust, I would have helped him if he needed it, but he fucked me instead which is in no way a good president for how things were going to be if he worked with me..

Ive been on here all morning on FV , and alot of people are saying he has been on for the last month selling everything he has saying how it is to support his son and all that nonsense ., I actually talked to someone with one of his old toons and he says he didn't sell anything to anyone. then when I confronted him with the toon name and the dude on him , all of a sudden he forgot about that one...

But proof no not yet, but that's what I am,m working on , however probable cause and a ton of evidence pointing to this ... very much so, and I would be an even bigger fool to pretend this was not the case and maybe I was hacked.

Take it for what is is worth to you. I just know he is selling alot of stuff right now and so there is bound to be more people in his path, and I am warning you.

Last edited:
For the record, I would have no issue with Zero0003 logging in my accounts. My comment was more about how moronic it is to blame a person who trusts someone else to be a person of his/her word.

Only accounts I ever share are burners. You never, ever give access to shit with anyone else. If they flip on you, you're fucked.

It happens. Sorry to hear you got screwed so hard. Karma will make up with whomever is responsible. May not even directly be your partner, but someone who probed your partner.

No homo.

JJ broke into my Photobucket account and stole pictures of my Grandmother, now he's on Ashley Madison pimping my dead Grammy's face out for bitcoin...be Afraid...be VERY Afraid....

JJ, Josh Duggar wants a date.....again.