OurPlat - Fast Platinum, Krono & PL Delivery - All Servers - 24 Hours

OurPlat.com
EverQuest Platinum, Powerleveling and Kronos

OurPlat is dedicated in providing the highest quality service possible to all EverQuest players. We provided delivery of Platinum and Kronos within minutes, 24 hours a day, every single day. Our live support is always on hand to answer any query or question you might have. We guarantee you will have your platinum within 10 minutes of ordering.

All MMOBugs user can get 10% off there total order by using the coupon code "MMOBugs10" on checkout.

EverQuest Platinum

Select one of the following Servers

Live Servers

Agnarr | Antonius Bayle
Bertoxxulous | Brekt
Bristlebane | Cazic Thule
Coirnav | Drinal
Erollisi Marr | Fippy Darkpaw
Firiona Vie | Lockjaw
Luclin | Mangler
Miragul | Phinigel
Povar | Ragefire
Selo | The Rathe
Trakanon | Tunare
Vox | Xegony
Zek

Special Items

Kronos

Other Servers

PEQ - The Grand Creation | Test Server
The Hidden Forest

OurPlat proudly sponsored MMOBugs for many years. We stayed alive where other sites have closed up shop because of high quality of service, and responsibility to our customers. If you are ever not happy with any of the services we provided you, please contact Fry on MMOBugs and he will personally get involved to find a amicable resolution to your problem.

Come Visit us at OurPlat.com

And don't forget to use coupon code "MMOBugs10" for 10% off.
They are only selling Kronos on the FV server and no where else.

They are no longer selling Kronos to anyone on any server except FV.

20% off at OurPlat this weekend for Platinum, Kronos and Power Leveling. Use coupon code "MMOBugs20" at checkout.

Thanks.
Fry.

• Love
Reactions: EQDAB
Hey Gang,

At this point, I am the last investor left in OurPlat. The rest are gone. We still have four employees who will deliver or pickup 24/7 very quickly.

If you are looking to buy or sell Kronos, or buy or sell Platinum, or looking for powerleveling, please consider OurPlat. A lot of work has been done to make sure prices are low, and delivery times are quick. If there are any issues you can not sort via live chat, shoot me a message and I will step in to resolve it for you.

Use the coupon "MMOBugs10" to save 10% off all orders.

Thanks.
Fry.

OurPlat.com

• Love
I bought 6 Kronos about a month ago. First time using kronos so I didn't even know how they worked except that it provided a months all access. The delivery was SUPER fast and the seller was helpful in explaining to me how to use them and where to create a toon to ease the transfer.

Would recommend 10/10.

BB

good afternoon Fry, is there a valid coupon code?
thank you!