OurPlat - Fast Platinum, Krono & PL Delivery - All Servers - 24 Hours

just tried to buy krono's but they're trying to charge me 25.60....

Last edited:
Biz must be good most servers running out of plat(large qtys.). Tunare currently has zero/none plat for sale? Interestingly nor do they power-level/equip on Tunare either? Disappointing visit.

Change in markets

Maybe they dont have enough demand, or too much demand on that server? I've always had great experiences with OurPlat, Sometimes selection becomes limited, but its an old game. That will happen.

Yea it is, I'll check again in a bit. I was pretty damn impressed last 2 times I purchased.

Supply for plat at the current prices are a little thin. Demand is pretty low too, most people are just after kronos. Hopefully supply will be a little better in the next week or two. I'll see what I can do about sourcing some more plat on Tunare and let you know.

Powerleveling really only happens on Drinal and FV at the moment. Doing it on other servers at the moment ends up costing more than double. It's much better to just wear the server transfer cost.

Biz must be good most servers running out of plat(large qtys.). Tunare currently has zero/none plat for sale? Interestingly nor do they power-level/equip on Tunare either? Disappointing visit.

Hey EQDAB,

30m plat back in stock on Tunare.

Something up?
Seems most if not all servers are out of plat atm

Something up?

They shut down a bunch of OurPlat accounts due to "suspected fraud".

I think we'll be down for a bit until this is resolved. Daybreak isn't being too helpful.

Something up?

They shut down a bunch of OurPlat accounts due to "suspected fraud".

I think we'll be down for a bit until this is resolved. Daybreak isn't being too helpful.

Well the "Anything Can Happen" promo sure proved true huh....
Hopefully it all works out soon!

There is kronos back instock and limited platinum.

It's going to take a few weeks to get back to get decent platinum stock levels again.

Salute 2 our heroes guiding these services ... yea, yea, yea!

Hey EQDAB,

30m plat back in stock on Tunare.

Thank you for the help and heads up, quality folks/service! Hope to get my issues :mad: worked out and grab some soon. Thanks again Mr. Fry <waving>

One question, since I haven't done this before. Can you get plat on a character on a server that has plat, then put it in the shared bank, to pick it up on another server?

One question, since I haven't done this before. Can you get plat on a character on a server that has plat, then put it in the shared bank, to pick it up on another server?

No, shared bank is tied to the server.

If you put 100,000pp into shared bank on Drinal, that platinum can only be taken from a character on Drinal.

Only way to move platinum between servers is via purchasing a server transfer token and transfering the character, or purchasing krono, and selling it on other server.

Last edited:
What's up with all the plat? You used to be able to buy it fairly easily now it's almost non-existent......... BITCOIN servers buying up all the plat too!? LOL I also don't get why Krono's are selling for the same price it cost to play the game. They used to be a few dollars cheaper and I'd buy them, but, now I just re-subscribed since you're not really saving any money unless you 24 box raids for loot to sell on servers thats tradeable.

MMOBugs10 seems to not be working again