OurPlat - Fast Platinum, Krono & PL Delivery - All Servers - 24 Hours

OurPlat is cleaning out some excess Platinum and Kronos.

Kronos are now $9.99 each, but use the "MMOBugs10" coupon to get them for $8.99. These will be delivered within 10 minutes, 24 hours a day.

Platinum is also down to $28.99 for 2.2m, or $26.09 with "MMOBugs10" coupon.

These prices are only while stock lasts. Check out OurPlat.com for more prices or shoot me a message if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks.

Kronos are now $9.99 each, but use the "MMOBugs10" coupon to get them for $8.99. These will be delivered within 10 minutes, 24 hours a day.

These prices are only while stock lasts. Check out OurPlat.com for more prices or shoot me a message if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks.

Hey dude,

Just to confirm... you have krono available for Phinny?

I would assume yes Sum1, Krono's are account based doesn't matter what server your on

Thanks.

Hey dude,

Just to confirm... you have krono available for Phinny?

Yes. Have around 75 kronos left at moment.

We're dropping prices of Kronos again. Krono's are at $8.99 each, but with 10% off coupon "MMOBugs10" they come down to $8.09.

Head to OurPlat Krono Page. Delivery guaranteed to happen within 10 minutes of placing order. Don't forget "MMOBugs10" coupon.

If you do have any problems shoot me a message.

Where does the "MMOBugs10" coupon get counted? I just purchased a few krono, but I couldn't find anywhere to actually put in the coupon (I bought 4).

Where you input your details. See screenshot

Attachments

• 2016-02-28.png
    2016-02-28.png
    219.8 KB · Views: 22
OurPlat is giving away a few prizes at the end of the month to anyone who has spent $10 ore more with us during July.

alienware15inch.jpg

1st Place:
15" Alienware Gaming Laptop.
Intel i7-6700HQ 3.50Ghz Processor
16GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 970M Video Card
Valued at over $1500.00

2nd Place:
$100.00 OurPlat Gift Card.

3rd Place:
6 Krono's

4th Place:
3 Krono's

Don't forget to use the coupon "MMOBugs10" to save 10% further for Platinum, Kronos and Powerleveling. I would love to see a MMOBugs user pickup the laptop, as that thing is a beast. Good luck.

MMOBugs10 seems to be non-functional again...

Can it be re-enabled or any other codes?

Plat

Going to geuss this coupon is no longer valid

Last edited:
Great Service

Thanks fry, Ya i tried it and it went through no problem.

Super fast service within 5 minutes after payment went through. i almost didn't beat them to the lobby before they sent me a tell.

Good Service and Trusted

I have sold plat to them more than a few times and have never had an issue. They log onto my server usually with in 5-10 minutes. It does take some time to see the $$$ in the paypal account but it always gets there.

There is a bunch of Kronos in stock at OurPlat, for $10.99 each.

Use our coupon code: "MMOBugs10" for an additional 10% off the order price.

24/7, 5 minute delivery. While stock lasts.

Shoot me a message if you have any troubles.