OurPlat - Fast Platinum, Krono & PL Delivery - All Servers - 24 Hours

Villageidiot

Captain Douchebag
Reaction score
OurPlat.com
EverQuest Platinum, Powerleveling and Kronos

OurPlat is dedicated in providing the highest quality service possible to all EverQuest players. We provided delivery of Platinum and Kronos within minutes, 24 hours a day, every single day. Our live support is always on hand to answer any query or question you might have. We guarantee you will have your platinum within 10 minutes of ordering.

All MMOBugs user can get 10% off there total order by using the coupon code "MMOBugs10" on checkout.​

OurPlat proudly sponsored MMOBugs for many years. We stayed alive where other sites have closed up shop because of high quality of service, and responsibility to our customers. If you are ever not happy with any of the services we provided you, please contact Fry on MMOBugs and he will personally get involved to find a amicable resolution to your problem.

Come Visit us at OurPlat.com

And don't forget to use coupon code "MMOBugs10" for 10% off.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EQDAB
Fastest ive ever experianced .. Good prices too!

Very Reliable, not just for platinum, but Kronos too.

Just got some Krono's from them. Delivered in under 5m. Nice for us who need instant delivery!

Extremely Satisfied

Logged on and bought some plate last night at 1:20am PST. Plate was delivered in less than 3 minutes. Amazing service.

purchased plat just a second ago.

Fast service 100% satisfied!!! thank you Fry.

total transaction time. maybe 5 minutes?

Very Impressed!! Just completed a transaction and had my plat within 4 minutes of clicking the pay button, would've been faster than that if I would've been in the right zone to start with. Will definitely be a repeat customer!

Another super fast delivery, 3 minutes from the time I clicked pay this time. Can't recommend this service enough, only place I buy plat from :)

Any current coupon codes?
The mmobugs10 seems to have finally expired. :(

• Wow
I hate being a shill but I need to do a quick OurPlat.

Over the years I've seen a need to find reliable services offered inside EverQuest. You never knew if the site or player you were ordering from was legit or a scammer. Most of the time things worked out, but there were quite a few cases where people have taken off with my money and not delivered what was promised. Hence OurPlat was born to stay focused on EverQuest, and offer reliable service without having to question if it was legit or not.

OurPlat offers Platinum and Krono delivery around the clock 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, along with friendly live support from our awesome staff. We also offer fast powerleveling on all the main EverQuest servers. Ragefire powerleveling has become very popular over the last few weeks, and we have just launched powerleveling on Lockjaw for all your Mage bot needs.

Kronos are currently at $14.99 but cheaper if you use our coupon code at bottom of page. Platinum is available on all servers at time of this post, which could be within your characters hand within the next 10 minutes.

OurPlat delivery times are averaging 6 minutes currently. You can normally find players in the MMOBugs marketplace that are cheaper than us, but if you are looking for fast, reliable service, please give us a shot by checking us out at OurPlat.com. You wont be let down.

Also use the coupon code "MMOBUGS10" for 10% off your order.

In the unlikely event you ever have any issues or problem, shoot me a private message and I'll get things figured out for you right away.

Thanks.

• Love
OurPlat has plat instock for Phingel. Order now and have it ingame within minutes, 24 hours a day.

For MMOBugs members, use the coupon "MMOBugs" for 10% off your order next order. Works for Kronos too.

Thanks.

Easiest plat transaction ever and very fast. I bought and then hit gate to POK, got the tell right after I zoned in.