Now MQ2Melee can auto launch the monk new discs---Vigorous Shuriken??

KingArthur

AutoBots
Reaction score
As said, Vigorous Shuriken is the new disc in UF,6secs recast timer ,can bring some dps to mob...and it's different timer with calaning and stunning,so can use them all time...

So now can mq2melee do that?If can ,anyone can teach me how to set up??

Thx much!!

Please post questions in the questions forum.
I've moved it there for you

Just add the following two lines to your Charname_Server.ini in the macroquest folder.

holyflagX=1
holyshitX=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Vigorous Shuriken*]}) /disc Vigorous Shuriken*

(Replace X with a non conflicting number, and add Rk. II or Rk. III to replace the *s or delete them as appropriate to the disc you've got)

If you need any further assistance drop me a pm

Last edited:
Thx! Forgot the holyshit stuff can really do this ~my stupid !

Wow,Just went for some test ...But seems holyshit stuff dont work on the new disc

Tried this
holyshit8=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Vigorous Shuriken Rk.II]}) /Keypress 1

and this

holyshit8=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Vigorous Shuriken Rk.II]}) /disc Vigorous Shuriken Rk.II

Neither worked,,So guess just ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Vigorous Shuriken Rk.II]} can be detected ...

holyshits only work during combat.. so you dont really need the ${Me.Combat}.

Wow,Just went for some test ...But seems holyshit stuff dont work on the new disc

Tried this
holyshit8=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Vigorous Shuriken Rk.II]}) /Keypress 1

and this

holyshit8=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Vigorous Shuriken Rk.II]}) /disc Vigorous Shuriken Rk.II

Neither worked,,So guess just ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Vigorous Shuriken Rk.II]} can be detected ...

You write right the disc?
I know for bards the forgot the space between rk. and II but for Cleric BST Ber Dru its always Rk. II with a space....

Regards

Code:
/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Vigorous Shuriken Rk. II]}) /doability "Vigorous Shuriken Rk. II"

Sorry to dig up an old post, but I wanted to let you all know mq2melee has these options now. Vigorous Axe Throw (BER), Vigorous Dagger Throw (ROG), and Vigorous Shuriken Throw (MNK). They are: vigaxe=##, vigdagger=##, vigshuriken=##. ## = % in endurance required to use. Available *if* options are there (vigorousaif, vigorousdif, vigoroussif). Wiki updated.

htw

How do I setup the "if" option for vigorous shuriken? Putting vigshuriken=50 in the ini file doesn't seem to do anything. I'm not really sure how to setup the "if" option, guessing thats what my problem is.

How do I setup the "if" option for vigorous shuriken? Putting vigshuriken=50 in the ini file doesn't seem to do anything. I'm not really sure how to setup the "if" option, guessing thats what my problem is.

downshitif=${If[${Zone.ID}!=344 && ${Zone.ID}!=345,1,0]}
with this it will not cast the downshit in guild hall or guild lobby

so it will be somthing like this

vigorousif=${If[${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Vigorous Shuriken Rk. II]} && ${Targer.Named}]} /doability "Vigorous Shuriken Rk. II"

not 100% sure if this will work but it will loke somthing like it. I don't have a monk to test this out on. This should only fire off on named mobs.

Still trying to learn all this stuff myself I am getting there slowly. Hope this helps ya out.

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the suggestions Cactusdan. I figured out what I was doing wrong. I had my monk account logged in when I was editing my monks melee.ini file. And it wasn't firing, after I relogged it is working.

Hey thanks for the suggestions Cactusdan. I figured out what I was doing wrong. I had my monk account logged in when I was editing my monks melee.ini file. And it wasn't firing, after I relogged it is working.
Aye, any time you are in that situation - manually editing the INI for a logged in toon - after you save it, in game, do: /melee load

That will activate any changes you made manually in the INI file.

htw