Not good a tech stuff...

stillersfan

Reaction score
Been reading through this and it's set up... it still seems pretty complicated... this something a not so great tech person can actually get to work? Right I just have my 6 account in small windows across my to 36' monitors. thx

It depends what you want to do. The basics are easy to get up and running. It only gets complicated once you start customizing things.

Just to run the group more effetely... takes too long to do things scroll across the screen...

Check out MQ2EQBC for issuing commands to all windows at the same time.
Check out MQ2Bot for quick and simple botting. /bot on will read what spells you have loaded and AA's/disciplines you have to use.

Is there a way to get 48 hours of full access to see if I can figure this out before I subscribe?

thats pretty cool!
/plugin mq2vladutils
/plu melee
/plu cast
/plu moveutils
/plu bot
/bot on
thats a good start youll be up and running in 30s
I find after decades I still learn new stuff and find my gaming experience to be so much better

stillersfan - MQ2 is like everything else. The more time you put into learning what it does and why the more you will get out of it. MQ2 can automate almost every aspect of the game, if someone sits down and writes something for it.

The stuff dealings posts is a good start but ends up playing the characters the way the author of the utilities choose them to play.

Nearly all of the utilities (aka. plugins) are configurable so you can modify when they do what they do. Learning how to do that takes time, and effort.

Some of the plugins have simple toggle switches to turn features on/off. Others require you to learn enough of the "MacorQuest" language to write some simple if ("something") then "do something" logic.

Check out the list of plugin descriptions on the right side of the front page and look over each of the plugins that dealings lists.

Once you get started I would focus on having three hotkeys on your main character:

1. Something to have all your characters, stop fighting, cast invis, and follow your character.
2. Something to have all your characters sop following you.
3. Something to have all your characters assist killing your target.

Good luck. Your EQ journey has really just begun.