No more MQ2?

I too just recently came back. Having written all of the stuff I use, I had to make some small updates to get my old stuff to run again on MQ2. (It had been 7 years since I had touched my code.)

Can someone kindly point out the language differences between MQ2 and MQNext. Or is there another post that may give some direction on this.

Thanks

Languagewise it's all the same. But file hierarchy is a little cleaner. And from I have heard, is easier on the the devs to push updates....I'll let one of them confirm / deny that last one though.

I too just recently came back. Having written all of the stuff I use, I had to make some small updates to get my old stuff to run again on MQ2. (It had been 7 years since I had touched my code.)

Can someone kindly point out the language differences between MQ2 and MQNext. Or is there another post that may give some direction on this.

Thanks

I've been TOLD KA is giving errors around line 1360 or so. I don't use it so I didn't pay a lot of attention. The complicated macros may have issues - something like bot40.mac, if it's still maintained. BTW, I miss the hell outta bot.mac.

Anyway, I have a bunch of macros friends and I have written and so far, 0 issues with next or 64 bit.

Not sure if bot40 works at all never worked for me
when stuff is running i use KA w this compile
0 issues with next or 64 bit.
are you using a different compile than Bugs to work atm? or are you saying you don't have issues when there is a compile

Its been over a decade since I did my own compile but I wouldnt mind being able to run KA or some basic plugins to get by, boxing w out help is slow and sucky

If you are having issues with KA running, I would guess the mostly likely issue is just that something got changed since the version of KA that you have. I did go modify the version I have to not bother checking for posse to be loaded.

I dunno, been running KA just fine with the build Fry posted in discord. Have cleared Tacvi and Anguish with it now. 0 errors or crashes.