New Website

I get "
Oops! We ran into some problems.
"
When I try to open up post in the Everquest Cheats and Guides forum

Might have missed it but where is the referal things?

Might have missed it but where is the referal things?
There hasn't been a new referral system created. It will require some work and not many people used it. If you used the system and want to be paid for what you had, shoot me a message with your paypal address and I'll sort you out.

I'm still wondering why people are still using windows 7.

Hey Gang,

If you might have noticed we've transfered from vBulletin forum softwaren to Xenforo today. This has been a long time in the making (about 6 years ago was the first time we attempted this).

We'd been using the same vBulletin software for over 15 years. We had kept writing hacks for it to keep it up to date and doing what we wanted, but it had gotten to the point at being way too dated to be worth continuing with to keep it alive.

RIP vBulletin. Now this was no easy feet. There was a bunch of custom coded things on our old forums, and replacing them was not easy.

With that all said, I need your help finding problems. If something isn't working correctly, a link is not going where it should, or anything please let us know below.

The new forums will take a bit to get used to, but long term we're going to be in a much better place from it.

I am sorry for the downtime. Thankfully it didn't affect MMOLoader

Take care and Thanks.
Fry.

I found, or rather, didn't find, a directory missing and reported it to Xeniaz who fixed it fast.

Hey Gang,

If you might have noticed we've transfered from vBulletin forum softwaren to Xenforo today. This has been a long time in the making (about 6 years ago was the first time we attempted this).

We'd been using the same vBulletin software for over 15 years. We had kept writing hacks for it to keep it up to date and doing what we wanted, but it had gotten to the point at being way too dated to be worth continuing with to keep it alive.

RIP vBulletin. Now this was no easy feet. There was a bunch of custom coded things on our old forums, and replacing them was not easy.

With that all said, I need your help finding problems. If something isn't working correctly, a link is not going where it should, or anything please let us know below.

The new forums will take a bit to get used to, but long term we're going to be in a much better place from it.

I am sorry for the downtime. Thankfully it didn't affect MMOLoader

Take care and Thanks.
Fry.

Looks GREAT and oh so smooth so far, thanks guys. ✌:D(y)♾️ 😗