New MMO

DemonH2

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I need a new MMO. I've only ever played EQ and WoW. I would like the best of both worlds, a easy/action packed game, and a community with a combined IQ > a toaster.

If you know one that fits, please let me know.

Thanks

Project 1999! :)

lol... but an IQ above a toaster? Thats going to be impossible in todays games. If the game is popular enough to get off the ground, its dumbed down enough to attract retards.

Best bet is to find a game you might like, and then get into a guild that isn't retarded.

rift game is in beta now. im bout to try it out in the next couple days i'll let you know how it is.

i got one from nbkan but haven't set it up yet. will do soon, lemme know where you are playing and we'll pvp the shit out of people!

Rift is WoW with different graphics. Far too easy to level, and the end game I'm sure will have some fun moments, but why go for Rift, when WoW is so much more polished?

Ye know Kodi....I sometimes wonder about your intelligence. Mostly if it's > a toaster. Then you make posts like the one above and that settles it. Not quite a toaster but definately higher than a blender.

DCUO is about to launch.

I haven't played an MMO seriously since I quit EQ about 4 years ago, but I might give this one a try. We'll see if it can tide me over until Guild Wars 2.