new expansion SoD ?

turboeq

Premium Member
Reaction score
can you buy it in stores or is it only download i/m looking to buy a code key can any 1 help ?

The expansion will only be a Digital Download... So You can't buy it in the box..... Or that's all that has been said about the expansion. That's coming from the EQ website

Digital download is retarded. If they are doing digital download only they need to lower the price. Same price as before when they had to pay for cases+Manuals+CDs is again retarded.

Your best bet is to try waiting until it is released

You guys know if you buy the expansion now it unlocks SoF?

Or do you have to wait?

You guys know if you buy the expansion now it unlocks SoF?

Or do you have to wait?

Apparently, once again, this is an all in one expansion, so if your missing SoF, this will take care of it. Fine for those that have missed an expansion or two, but sucks for the rest of us, having to pay so much for a single expansion.

thanx

Thanx dune for the info i have 1 account that i cann't remember secret answer question to so with out a code key i cann't pre-order without secret answer to the account unless some 1 can tell me how to get around my problem so if any1 can help me that would rock thanx for all the info every 1.

Thanx dune for the info i have 1 account that i cann't remember secret answer question to so with out a code key i cann't pre-order without secret answer to the account unless some 1 can tell me how to get around my problem so if any1 can help me that would rock thanx for all the info every 1.

All I did was enter a chat with a rep and tell them I wished to change my email address from my old email to my new because I "forgot" my old email password which I never used and could not remember the security question answer.

He had me list the last four digits of the credit card, the card holder's name, phone number, birthdate, the serial number on one of the boxes of everquest (original or expansion) etc etc etc..

He then asked me to pick a new question and select an answer..

I hope this helps..Unless you were looking for a way to get around talking to a rep :confused: then I don't know, and for that you have my sincerest apologies.

new expansion

agree with the posts here us die hard eq'ers that never miss expansions are getting screwed everytime having to purchase 40 dollar expansions every 6 months when a newb can come in and spend 40 bucks one time and get everything, been playing for 8 years now at 20-40 dollars per expansion x13 expansions is about 3-400 dollars, thanx sony for taking care of your hardcore dedicated customers

agree with the posts here us die hard eq'ers that never miss expansions are getting screwed everytime having to purchase 40 dollar expansions every 6 months when a newb can come in and spend 40 bucks one time and get everything, been playing for 8 years now at 20-40 dollars per expansion x13 expansions is about 3-400 dollars, thanx sony for taking care of your hardcore dedicated customers

Its once a year now, and the expansion is $40, you're getting the other expansions for free.

but 8 years ago when i had to purchase each expansion individually we got nothing for free, and since now i have them all paying 40 bucks for them all is pointless for me, all though i will do it, hehehe gotta love addiction

I really dont see why anyone would complain about once a year expansion. Only thing you can complain about now is they will not sell box set just digital. Forcing you to download 8gig+ of game if you want to start fresh

agree

not really complaining about buying the expansion just gets my goat that the cost is so much for "all the exapansions, if someone has all the expansion save the new one they shoudl drop the price for just the one expansion if i dont need the rest, and yes all the expansions should be boxed, even though its more expensive to produce the price will still be the same, which again is retarted on sony's part

Its better marketing for all in one box sets. It lets people who are not up to date with expansions get up to date with everything and not have to spend a ton to do so.

Crying about it is like crying your sibling got better Christmas presents.

Buying expansions every 6 months? That's a trick, because expansions are yearly now and have been. And, quit bitching. If the all inclusive expansion packs bring in new players, it's healthy for the game. If $40 a year + subscription is too much to pay for a game you play 30 hours a week, you probably shouldnt be playing anyway.

okay it sounded like i was bitchin cause i kinda was but not cause its too much i was just venting a bit the the veteran accounts should get some kinda of discount on new expansions is all. sorry for the confusion, its a good idea to do and all just thought they would show a little appreciation to the vets of the game is all.

whoooa now..

I got 5 accounts and I bought all the expansions every year plus got screwed for playing in march april and not getting my free month. What a bunch of shite. My 6th account is SOF free and I wasnt about to pay for SOF with SOD. I totally agree with you guys. Easily spent $400 on this crap in the past couple of years and it is lame.

Now what I was wondering if I bought SOD now do you guys think I can get access to SOF now? or would I have to wait?

i believe you would be able to access it now but dont quote me i've never had this situation myself