Need help on Atrebe group task in Kor-Sha zone

Hopeless

Reaction score
Task: Atrebe (Atrebe - EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs)

Step:
Stop the haulers from bringing corpses to Atrebe to raise. 0/4 (Kor-Sha Laboratory)
Haulers spawn and slowly walk to the iksar corpses, then drag them into the blue teleport pad to be resurrected. Kill them or they will spawn a skeleton. You can also knock them back from the portal.

What's the trick to kill Haulers faster before they drag Iksar corpse to teleport?

trying to get achievement done for this task.

Thanks,
HL

1 chanter can do it

I went into room across from where you spawn. Punted golems into there with chanter to avoid named agroing before I was ready for him. Killed them one by one and got it.

this mission sucks

Any hints how to not die when the 4 ancients attack?
- Group Gear (RoS/110)
- Tank: SK/War 110
- Healer: Cleric
all in box and they get always eaten. I did this freakin mission after about 2 months of EoK release with a warrior and then they changed the difficulty of that mission. After that it was not possible to do in the same way again.

With a trick the haulers are no problem either. Skets don't spawn. But one wipe at the ancient part and Garssilor will not spawn even after killing the ancient step by step. Any trick, hint or workaround is welcome. These missions made for ultracore groups or raiders suck really... help apprectiated for a boxing crew. Any class available once.

Btw. SK can tank Lceaneium Mission well with 4-6 at once on him. He has no problem with 4 trash + 1 named in RoS/Gorowyn. But these 4 Ancients somehow make the healer the hell even with healing-AA support. Any ideas? Oh I didn't mention that if the named adds to the 4 Ancients then they are simply dead... 2-4 tanks in the group (group geared)?
Any Plugin/Macro which helps?

The way I do it is to go in start it kill the first 4 mobs then just kill the others as they spawn I don't touch the haulers till I've killed 16 mobs then I send 1 zerk over to kill a hauler and grassier spawns on main grip I kill him then other three haulers I've never had a issue with this but my group is a high dps group. Sk clr shm brd zerk zerk All raid weapons sk is full eok raid geared others are ros group t2

Many thanks.
I tried a high DPS variation and for safety and offtanking an additional tank:

1x War
1x SK
1x Clr
1x Wiz
1x Dru
1x Enc

all 110 and about 20-30k AA.

That worked. It is really sad that it is necessary to drag all other classes who lack on dps through this mission instead having a mission which is useful for every class. So either I swap one tank to a DPS class or I offtank everything as long as I don't get the named as an add.

Another idea to test is while killing the ancients getting a rogue sneaking up to the haulers base and killing the remaining haulers, so that nothing will get resurrected.

Hopefully RoS mission are not the same but I am afraid to non-DPS classes are really useless in RoS Missions :(

Bad game design...

I went to the room beside the portal. It is important to have mobs slowed in the fight.

If you are in back of the room, you will not aggro named when he spawns on death of golem.

If you have a chanter, it is easy to ensure mobs are slowed and you can punt the golem into the back wall. You can either spawn named by killing the golems as they spawn or allow golems to pull dead and spawn. Either way you can get an achievement.

It is important to be out line of sight of named in the back of the room if you plan on killing golems rather than allow skeletons to spawn.

I always focused on getting ancients dead then the skeletons when I let golems pull all the corpses. But you will be fighting slew more mobs this way but will be no more than 4 at a time from what I remember.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I use 1 tank - 2 healers - 3x dps.

I setup in the SW corner. It is a long way from the portal to this point to give you maximum travel time. It is also out of LOS from the mini boss.

Timing when you kill things is critical.

Phase I - white con skellies - Kill them
Phase II - yellow con iksars - balance them all down to 10%
- Kill 1st one - remaining 3x are OT'ed - no damage
- DPS runs to portal and kills golem as it paths to party.
- Tank times kill of the 2nd add with that of the DPS team dropping the hauler.
- Tank holds 2 adds while DPS waits for the 2nd hauler to come to them. They use burns to get 2nd hauler dead. if you don't have the dps then use push back abilities.

Key is timing the kills so you control when things go active. That and staying out of LOS of the mini boss so you don't have to deal with both things at the same time.

Last edited: