MyButtons40

BlueBug

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to get Mybuttons40 set up.

I've added commands to my <servername_tooname.ini> under [MQ2MyButtons40] but it dosen't make any changes on my character. The Wiki dosen't have inscturctions so I'm super lost and the MyButtons is what I've followed.
Thanks folks- BB

Below is the little bit I've done-

[MQ2MyButtons40]
Top=1227
Left=981
Bottom=1420
Right=1346
Locked=0
WindowTitle=MQ Buttons
Fades=1
Delay=2000
Duration=500
Alpha=255
FadeToAlpha=255
BGType=1
BGTint.alpha=0
BGTint.red=0
BGTint.green=0
BGTint.blue=0
ShowWindow=1
MyButtonLabel40_1=EsyFnd
MyButtonCommand40_1=/easyfind ui

The options go under [MQ2MyButtons40]
The button information goes under [MQ2MyButtons40_Buttons]
Also, the Label/Command doesn't have 40 on it, that's only for the section names, because that's the plugin name, e.g. section is [PLUGIN_NAME] and [PLUGIN_NAME_Buttons], so they end up looking for [MQ2MyButtons40] and [MQ2MyButtons40_Buttons]
The Option names themselves don't do that, they are literally MyButtonLabel_1=, MyButtonLabel_2=, etc. through MyButtonLabel_40=, and MyButtonCommand_1=, etc., through MyButtonCommand_40=

Code:
[MQ2MyButtons40_Buttons]
MyButtonLabel_1=Cool Button
MyButtonCommand_1=/easyfind ui
MyButtonLabel_2=Stupid Button
MyButtonCommand_2=/shout I cheat!

The options go under [MQ2MyButtons40]
The button information goes under [MQ2MyButtons40_Buttons]
Also, the Label/Command doesn't have 40 on it, that's only for the section names, because that's the plugin name, e.g. section is [PLUGIN_NAME] and [PLUGIN_NAME_Buttons], so they end up looking for [MQ2MyButtons40] and [MQ2MyButtons40_Buttons]
The Option names themselves don't do that, they are literally MyButtonLabel_1=, MyButtonLabel_2=, etc. through MyButtonLabel_40=, and MyButtonCommand_1=, etc., through MyButtonCommand_40=

Code:
[MQ2MyButtons40_Buttons]
MyButtonLabel_1=Cool Button
MyButtonCommand_1=/easyfind ui
MyButtonLabel_2=Stupid Button
MyButtonCommand_2=/shout I cheat!
Thanks man!