MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

htw

Developer
Reaction score
MMOBugs MacroQuest for EverQuest: Live Servers

Basic Installation Instructions:

1. Download MMOBugs Full Installer
  2. Run the downloaded file, and properly select your installation directory.
  3. Run MMOLoader.exe and apply appropriate updates.

Download Links:

MacroQuest2 has been re-written and now just called MacroQuest. Grab your copy at the above links.

MacroQuest does not work on Windows 7 or earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tapout and EQDAB
Update pushed, actives should be able to be enabled. Still won't work on phini/selo, until next core adds them.

Reactions: EQDAB
Glad to see this here in the MMOBUGS community. I compile my own version and run custom plugins from their source, so far I've had really good experiences with it. I like that it's truly open source again and removes any doubt. I'm hoping it stays that way!

Load MQ2Mybuttons with customized MQUI_ButtonsWnd (I've edited it to 40 buttons version and also tried mq2mybuttons40 with it's ui), and always crash. Can send the dmp if needed.

And when you /echo any TLO related to WorstHurt, you also got a crash with mmobugs core.

EDIT: /plugin mq2berzerker will also get a crash, prompt is about some XML thing.

And when you /echo any TLO related to WorstHurt, you also got a crash with mmobugs core.

EDIT: /plugin mq2berzerker will also get a crash, prompt is about some XML thing.

It does have a UI element maybe you need to download the updated xml ?

When I try "/pm show" I get an error about MQUi_PluginManWnd.xml missing. It's in the UIFiles in mqnext and I also tried to copy it into the everquest UIFiles. I verified I was using the correct /loadskin. It's a clean install of EQ and a clean install of mqnext.

Any ideas?

When I try "/pm show" I get an error about MQUi_PluginManWnd.xml missing. It's in the UIFiles in mqnext and I also tried to copy it into the everquest UIFiles. I verified I was using the correct /loadskin. It's a clean install of EQ and a clean install of mqnext.

Any ideas?

Those should be in like: <your mqnext dir>\resources\uifiles\default

That's the only place I have mine, they're not in any EQ UI dir, or other location for mqnext - and they work fine. Can you verify that (and that the UI files are in there, like MQUI_PluginManWnd.xml) and then try /reloadui?

Thanks.

htw

Load MQ2Mybuttons with customized MQUI_ButtonsWnd (I've edited it to 40 buttons version and also tried mq2mybuttons40 with it's ui), and always crash. Can send the dmp if needed.

Mine is not doing it, can you share with me your .xml and your .ini, and I'll take a look? You can PM them to me if you would rather.

htw

Not sure what you've got going on with your UI files perhaps? I can't duplicate the mq2berzerker one, make sure you have the xml files from our release in the right place.

As far as worsthurt, same, I can't find any issue. Make sure you're not loading plugin(s) not from our release.

Pushed release 103 with some fixes. See news at char select or readme.rtf

htw

PM sent about mq2mybuttons, all other crashs gone except this one since I did a fresh install of the new compile of mqnext.

I've only been testing it out for a few minutes but a couple of immediate problems I'm having are it's not injecting on new eq sessions for some reason (launched with innerspace if that matters). I have to close it and reopen it to get it to inject (nothing in the console about the new sessions when I open them). It also requires being run as admin or there are permission errors in the console. And with the plugin MQ2EQBC loaded, it spams "No such 'EQBC' member 'Packets'" as well as 'HeartBeat'.

I am crashing on live and Rizlona. Will try to unload plugs to see if one is doing it.

What is crazy is I get the crash window (C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll) on char select. The character logs in and is playable as long as I don't close the crash window. Once I hit either Retry or Cancel, the EQ client closes.

• Wow
Everything is smooth!

Except this TLO On within group (out of group it cause no crash) will ALWAYS cause a crash, even with just /echo it will cause a craaash. I think it is easily duplicated.

Code:
1. ${WorstHurt[group,1,999999,FALSE].PctHPs}

Though the xtarget one is fine WITHOUT crash
Code:
2. ${WorstHurt[xtarget,1,999999,FALSE].PctHPs}

Here is some sample crash logs, dunno that helps or not. :p

Attachments

• MacroQuest-20210722T043351.606967Z.log
    2.6 KB · Views: 8
  • MacroQuest-20210722T042902.166514Z.log
    2.6 KB · Views: 0
  • MacroQuest-20210722T042024.149372Z.log