MQNext for EMU - A MMO Build once stable?

Bearcub

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I've been following the MQNext discord channel, and braniac (et al) work on the emu build.
HTW/Fry, do you have plans on incorporating that build as a MMO Emu build? I'd like to move to that, for performance, and research reasons (I like coding) but don't want to miss out on having Reachit, etc.

Cheers guys!

Reactions: EQDAB

htw

Developer
Reaction score
Sorry, I had to have surgery on my hand (Mainhand slot!), and that's slowed things down for me in a bit, to hunt and peck left-handed here and there. I should be back up to speed in near future and have this on priority.

EQDAB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I had to have surgery on my hand (Mainhand slot!), and that's slowed things down for me in a bit, to hunt and peck left-handed here and there. I should be back up to speed in near future and have this on priority.
Damn, hope it was successful, and not causing alot of pain. Adding a quick prayer for you. Maybe the downtime will allow you to plan alittle for when you're back to fighting strength :D. Continue healing you're needed by all here, rest up my friend.

meta53

Reaction score
Speedy recovery man! I can't imagine not being able to type at normal speed!

argee37

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there an ETA for MQNext on the EMU servers?

Bigdirty

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is the one i should be using for a rof2 emu mqnext or the one marked release a, its kind of vague

Im looking for the newest one

meta53

Reaction score
This has been working excellent.
No more crashes like I experienced with ROF2 MQ2 builds. Thank you so much guys!

Reactions: Bigdirty

intered

Premium Member
Reaction score
MQ for emu servers is great, finally access to LUA and stuff like that.
But for me personally, it's fare from being stable. My toons are crashing very often when I zone. From the 24 i run it's not an exception that 4 / 6 crash when zoning. Does not always happens, but still regularly.

meta53

Reaction score
MQ for emu servers is great, finally access to LUA and stuff like that.
But for me personally, it's fare from being stable. My toons are crashing very often when I zone. From the 24 i run it's not an exception that 4 / 6 crash when zoning. Does not always happens, but still regularly.
I assume you have updated to latest?

intered

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep, updating really time a new version is there