MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

Now we just need to open up MQ2 on TLP so we can stop having to pay 30$ to people making way's to bypass the MQ2 TLP restriction. It's not fair that darkpaw is only making Trubox TLP's, there's no other way for us to use MQ2 while playing TLP, if only they made one Trubox and one non-Trubox server we wouldn't have this problem.

Reactions: EQDAB
Now we just need to open up MQ2 on TLP so we can stop having to pay 30$ to people making way's to bypass the MQ2 TLP restriction. It's not fair that darkpaw is only making Trubox TLP's, there's no other way for us to use MQ2 while playing TLP, if only they made one Trubox and one non-Trubox server we wouldn't have this problem.

Agreed. This is not something that I want to see publicized.

Last edited:
Agreed. This is not something that I want to see publicized.

Personally I like the idea of Trubox, I think it would be great if darkpaw actually gave people the option, they are making 2 TLP servers anyway so they could have given us the option of 1 being boxer friendly and 1 being trubox. But the problem is they have given us no other options, the only reason I have an account here and on redguides is because I found someone selling a way to bypass the restriction but that costs money and it takes a while after the updates come out for them to get it out. But there has to be more people like me that only play TLP servers these days and they would like to have some assistance boxing too, it's unfair that our TLP group doesn't get any representation here...

If you could open up TLP access at least until darkpaw actually makes a boxer friendly server that would be awesome for us all.

Mr Fry, Tear down that wall!

Last edited:
The task DataType seems to have a non-crash problem: ${Task[Task Name].Members} causes all members in the task to disappear from the Task Window. Requires camping out and back in to fix.

To reproduce, get a shared task and do:
/echo ${Task[Task Name].Members}
*correctly echoes the number of members in the task*
At this point the task will be bugged. For example, if you are the task leader, you won't be able to invite others.
/echo ${Task[Task Name].Members}
*now incorrectly echoes 0*

After some testing, it appears that other members of the task DataType work fine. Just the Members member causes the glitch.

• Wow
I tried to install MQ NEXT and I had to install Visual CC before it would install, and now it gives me this error code.

IPersistsFile;;Save Failed; code 0x80070005.
Access is Denied

• Sad
GOT A CONTINUAL SPAM OF MOD ROD ON MAGE. TRIED THIS COMMAND
ManaToSummon=100
SummonModRods=0
UseModRods=1
UseMez=0
Auraif1=0
UseMez=0
Mezif0=0
what i did:
rebooted computer
crashed
rebooted again
I cannot get it to stop spamming mod rods when MQ2bot is active
I WILL ADD A SCREENSHOT

Attachments

• EQ000006.jpg
    EQ000006.jpg
    670.2 KB · Views: 12
  • EQ000006.jpg
    EQ000006.jpg
    670.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Wow
GOT A CONTINUAL SPAM OF MOD ROD ON MAGE. TRIED THIS COMMAND
ManaToSummon=100
SummonModRods=0
UseModRods=1
UseMez=0
Auraif1=0
UseMez=0
Mezif0=0
what i did:
rebooted computer
crashed
rebooted again
I cannot get it to stop spamming mod rods when MQ2bot is active
I WILL ADD A SCREENSHOT

What is the exact name of the mod rod spell it's casting, and exact name of the mod rod item?

What is the exact name of the mod rod spell it's casting, and exact name of the mod rod item?
Summon Modulation shard.
it is a magician Alternate Ability

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, but it does seem to have started since the mqnext switch happened. I don't use a lot of plugins, but I've seen 2 that seems to have started since:

Problem 1: mq2autofoage does forage, but it won't autoinventory. It would seem to attract attention if you cursor has 30ish items on it.

Problem 2: autogroup isn't accepting group or raid invites

• Wow
autogroup is working fine for raid and group invites for me.

Ok, I'm not sure what's happening. I've go as far as clearing out every ini file and redoing them ALL and reloading just 2 accounts. I set the 1st account as the only valid name to invite, and autogroup isn't working. Am I the only one having this trouble?

• Sad
my mq2autogroup ini except the names of all of my chars.

[Settings]
AutoGroup=on
AutoGroupGuild=off
AutoAdd=on
DelayAllowance=2500
[Names]
Name1=bob
Name2=fred
Name3=harry

Having intermittent issues with mmobugs plugin cannot isolate the cause but one or more characters occasionally loose their authorisation whilst in game, as such bot and other plugins requiring authorisation stop working. Requires logging out and restarting to resolve.

• Sad
After update tells me all my plugins are out of date.

• Wow
After update tells me all my plugins are out of date.

Do you have duplicate plugins (or other) in any other location? Since it's not happening with others, that must be the case. Let the dialog remove the out of date ones (click yes), then check for updates again from the tray icon menu. From tray icon menu, click About, see the plugin list and if it's accurate for your installation.

htw

Not sure if this has been reported, just switched over to try the next compile today. Ran migration tool, and everything looks good. When using auto login, with mq2nosummon.dll plugged in, it wont load a character and crashes. I had to delete the .dll in order to launch my toons.

Umm.. what o_O migration tool, do you :confused: refer to?? I never saw such here, for MMOBugs. :unsure: