MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

you can copy it from somewhere else, but there should be a file on the MQ Next folder called EQBCS-Classic.exe or EQBCS-Xeniaz.exe which will do the job.

Reactions: ferret357
I am having a hard time trying to locate exactly where does MQ2MyButtons configuration file reside in MQ2Next. under the server.Ini file i do see the settings for MyButtons and MyButtons40 but exactly where does it show/diplay the actual configuration to assign the buttons? on MQ2Live it reflects it on the server.ini file, however in MQ2Next the server.ini file only displays the settings and not the configuration. Thank you

• Sad
Reactions: EQDAB
Reporting:

MQ2FamKiller is not working as intended. Does not remove familar even with wizard only set.
MQ2AutoLoot is not working as intended. Does not auto loot item based on .ini as intended.

Thank You

Reactions: EQDAB and Num
mq2berserker will not work with my mqnext. It works perfectly fine on old mq2, but when i try to load it on mqnext it keeps telling me its a paid only plugin and it will not load.

mq2berserker will not work with my mqnext. It works perfectly fine on old mq2, but when i try to load it on mqnext it keeps telling me its a paid only plugin and it will not load.

There is an authorization file you need to copy over from MQ2. You'll need to talk to ChatsWithThisName as it's his plugin and he handles all that.

The auth file goes in the config folder. If you've purchased the plugin you should be able to get the auth file from the discord bot using !getauth like you would have done to get it originally. If you don't plan to use your legacy MQ2 you can also just move the file from the release folder of legacy MQ2 into the MQNext config folder. Either way would suffice.

Chat got me going, now the issue I have with mqnext is it does not show which Charecter is in which window like mq2 did. So it is making it much harder to alt tab through them, before it showed which charecter was logged into that window.

Chat got me going, now the issue I have with mqnext is it does not show which Charecter is in which window like mq2 did. So it is making it much harder to alt tab through them, before it showed which charecter was logged into that window.
/plugin MQ2WinTitle

MQ2AutoAcceptTrade: Plugin is rejecting all trades even with character on the auto accept list.

1640219808803.png

I am having an issue with my bard now. When I pull 2 mobs, he always attacks the add and never the primary mob on tank. Also if i turn songs off to do a cure, he will not restart songs on boss mobs, So I have to do my own twist which bugs curing. If my tank is running mq2bot, bard acts as normal. Only attacks adds when I am pulling and manually running Tank.

Last edited:
MQ2AASpend has crashed my toons a few times. I sent the debug file.

Updated.

I'll take a look at MQ2AASpend, MQ2AutoAcceptTrades, and MQ2AutoLoot as soon as I get a chance.

htw

It is now saying all of plugins are out of date after this last batch updated.

Reactions: Num
To anyone running eq next with innerspace I found eqnext needs to be started as an admin as it was throwing an error trying to connect. Also, I had to put on my nevmesh files into C:\MQNext\Resources\MQ2Nav to get easyfind etc maps to work.

• Love
Those should be in like: <your mqnext dir>\resources\uifiles\default

That's the only place I have mine, they're not in any EQ UI dir, or other location for mqnext - and they work fine. Can you verify that (and that the UI files are in there, like MQUI_PluginManWnd.xml) and then try /reloadui?

Thanks.

htw

OK, I've pooched something, I've got 2 folders:
1) "D:\GAMES\MQ-Next (MMO)\Resources\UIFiles\Default". Files dated 06/22/01
2) "D:\GAMES\MQ-Next (MMO)\UIFiles\UIFiles\Default".
NO clue what 2) is, I'll remove it, keeping 1)
Just for my peace of mind is this: "D:\GAMES\MQ2\UIFiles\Default" correct?
You can stop the laughter now folks, grr :D

That's correct for your mqnext, if it's installed in D:\GAMES\MQ-Next (MMO)

"D:\GAMES\MQ2\UIFiles\Default"

That would be correct for MQ (MQ2) "legacy" release

• Love

That's correct for your mqnext, if it's installed in D:\GAMES\MQ-Next (MMO)

"D:\GAMES\MQ2\UIFiles\Default"

That would be correct for MQ (MQ2) "legacy" release

Sorry, yes that is where installed. Thank you for your always good answers :D