MQ2Reachit broken

Fayman

Reaction score
I have checked now in a couple of zones. /grab is broken at moment.
Is there an ETA for a fix?
Many thanks!

Reactions: EQDAB
This is for test server right?

I had a look at our MQ2ReachIt /gank stuff a few days ago and couldn't see the issue. I'll dig further into it.

Grab and Gank both working fine for me on test server for picking up ground spawns.

Make sure you use "/itemtarget" first to target it. then use the "/grab" command.

Sorry, my first post seemed to be in the wrong section, so I opened it here again.

No, it is on live server.

I know there are zones which make problems since years. RoF:Kael Drakkel and RoF:CC are such places when getting collection items. The "grabbed" items disappear and don't appear on the cursor.

This issue is not /grab. I was wrong. My apologizes. After digging a bit deeper into it and some tests I understand now that it is a problem with assumingly MQ2Maps. Normally I am used to simply click right mouse in the maps to /itemtarget. This is not working anymore. Now I have to explictely use the command /itemtarget and the exact name. This drops a bit down the usability. In Blackfeather Roost there are the trinkets of the Queen and the colored feathers (generic (sm)). They seem to have all the same name (which shouldn't be). With the right mouse click it was easy to get the /itemtarget without fiddling around the exact spelling. My macros still work though. But the easy click for an itemtarget does not work anymore.

• Sad