MQ2PiggyZone Update?

PumpThump

Reaction score
Is it possible to update MQ2PiggyZone with recent expansions? It appears that it is only updated up to HoT (and missing some zone connections prior). I'd be willing to provide connection lists, door/switch numbers, zone line loc's, etc if that would help!

Reactions: EQDAB
Check out MQ2PiggyZone.ini for zone connections. They are pretty easy to add and there is an old thread around here with exact way to pull zone name information from when your in the zone.

Let me know any connections you do and I'll get them added.

• Love
Sounds good. I'll take a look when I get home and send you whatever I can update. Thanks.

Just a heads up, if you are not flagged for the zone, you still will not be able to piggyin. This was a changed that went in around December 2014 or 2013 (last time it worked for me).

So for example, TDS tier 3 and 4 zones which require progression being done.

Here are the zone details for MQ2PiggyZone.ini which I ripped from exe for Empires of Kunark. It will be in next update. What I need to know is which zones connect to which zones so I can get pathing correct. Use /dumpconnections inside each zone and post the output.

Code:
;------Empires of Kunark
788=drogab "The Temple of Droga"
789=charasisb "The Howling Stones"
790=scorchedwoods "Scorched Woods"
791=frontiermtnsb "Frontier Mountains"
792=gorowyn "Gorowyn"
793=korshaext "Gates of Kor-Sha"
794=lceanium "Lceanium"
799=korshaint "Kor-Sha Laboratory"
800=chardoktwo "Chardok"

Is it possible to update MQ2PiggyZone with recent expansions? It appears that it is only updated up to HoT (and missing some zone connections prior). I'd be willing to provide connection lists, door/switch numbers, zone line loc's, etc if that would help!

Have you been using this with chain zoning without bans on Live servers?

Have you been using this with chain zoning without bans on Live servers?

I plead the 5th...

• Haha
I added some zone connections for RoS and EoK zones to MQ2Piggyzone.ini. You may want to add this to your distribution. When loading MQ2 today the patcher tried to overwrite my changes. Luckily I backed up my .ini

Attachments

• MQ2PiggyZone.ini
    88.3 KB · Views: 11
I added some zone connections for RoS and EoK zones to MQ2Piggyzone.ini. You may want to add this to your distribution. When loading MQ2 today the patcher tried to overwrite my changes. Luckily I backed up my .ini

I'll check and get them added. However, MQ2PiggyZone.ini always will get patched, or it would get out of date on people. If you want to maintain/use your own, name it: MQ2PiggyZone_Custom.ini

htw

Is there a way to go BACK expansions? it attempts to use a bunch of NPC's that aren't there. For example sro>nro. Even though the zones are connected it won't let me go because it's trying to go through an npc. Then there's the whole changing of continents classic>kunark which will route through pok...

Last edited:
Check out MQ2PiggyZoneV.ini in your config folder. It's an ini up to Velious. Rename it to MQ2PiggyZone_Custom.ini. It looks like it has all the trans-locators and zone connections correct for up to velious content. (Make sure you unload MQ2PiggyZone and Reload it if you make any changes to ini)

Also check out MQ2PiggyZone Wiki for full list of commands.

Reactions: EQDAB and Siggie