MQ2Nav pulling

ratm80

Reaction score
I am having an issue with the MQ2NAV pulling. I have it working just fine except that the puller always pulls to where the last mob dies. Is there a way to set this so he pulls to a specific location or character?

Reactions: EQDAB
You should probably include details about what tools you are using to pull beyond just MQ2Nav.

pillingMethod=

what is options for this dont see much info on mq2bot wiki on pulling?
set PullSkillName=slander Rk. III to that is this correct?

I am using the MQ2bot program to run my characters. This is using MQ2Melee and MQ2moveutils. The MQ2nav is the program that takes care of the pulling because as soon as I set the character as puller it will start pulling whether I have /bot on or not.

As for the pull skill I use the paladin spell cease to pull. It looks like this
PullSkillName=Cease

I must be dum

I have no idea what to do to set up a auto puller back to camp

I had this same problem using the pull feature in MQ2bot. The solution I came up with was to make the puller only the puller. Once the mob is in camp, he doesn't do anything, no DPS, no nothing. He waits for the mob to die and then he goes and gets another one. It's not optimal, but he returns to the same spot everytime and it stops the "wandering puller" issue.

One other thing I needed to do was modify the MQ2 config file to:

Code:
MeleeDistance=0

Another option would be to use pullfarm.mac - see this post

Last edited:
The current one works fine with it.

I had same issue, warrior would scoot away from camp and next you know if I let it, would be outside of my allowed combat range (besides simply looking like a soloer!). My puller (monk), would keep going back to the same spot the mob died.

What I changed it to do is to pay attention to makecamp settings from moveutils and reposition there.

/bcaa //makecamp on 2
/bcaa //bot on

That's with my monk set to puller and MA (and that toon is leader), and warrior as MT. AutoFollowLeader=0 on all, and non-pull chars as 'healer 20'. My puller autofollowsettings is blank in this case.

If I'm crawling, I just have a hotkey on the puller/leader that changes those settings to establish that.

At any rate, with using makecamp, they reposition and stay put, and puller comes back each time to where he's supposed to.

htw

I tried using /makecamp on 1 and I had problems with the puller getting stuck in open terrain...for no reason at all. I'll try /makecamp on 2 and your other suggestions and see if it makes a difference, sure would be nice to have that additional DPS.

Lugnut

I am having an issue with the MQ2NAV pulling. I have it working just fine except that the puller always pulls to where the last mob dies. Is there a way to set this so he pulls to a specific location or character?
Can u please tell.me or take a picture of what u have yours set at to make your toon pull? Still can't figure it out

• Wow
Can u please tell.me or take a picture of what u have yours set at to make your toon pull? Still can't figure it out
must have the puller set in group roles or it just stands there

how to fix puller looks like he is stutter stepping to pull mobs but will run back once get mob

I am trying to fix my leader key

here is what I got
/grouproles set (MT) 1
/grouproles set (MT) 2
/grouproles set (MT) 3
/bcaa //makecamp on 2
/pause 400, /bcaa //bot on //bct (MT) //findmobs

I need help with line 5, I don't think it is made right, because (MT) just stands there, can someone help me fix line 5