MQ2Nav capability

skidmachine

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Just wondering can MQ2Nav be added to the ROF2 build or is that not possible.

Thanks

I have done some of it, but no promises, sorry - between chasing down some sigs, offsets, etc...

htw

Fair enough, thanks for giving it a shot either way. Would be huge if it does end up working

anyone have working mq2nav mesh files for either anguish or tov? im not sure im doing them right...

mq2nav newb here lol

hmm dead thread :( any chance of a revival of getting nav onto the rof2 compile?

This is not a rag on MMObugs, because I know EMU isn't the primary concern... just stating facts from my viewpoint :)

I pretty much gave up for asking for updates for the emu version... some stuff has been asked for, multiple years. For pretty most of the last 4-5 years I kept up my subscription, while playing pretty much all on eqemu (probably 95% or the time) and I only know of one thing that had gotten updated in that time. I finally gave up my sub, because I was literally throwing a yearly subscription away with no improvements to the emu versions.

Htw has been submitting about 4 to 5 plugin fixes a year to RoF2, but MQ2Nav is creating problems.

There has been a lot of internal discussion about RoF2. Brainiac doesn't want to to convert MQ2Nav to the old MQ2 source we use for RoF2 as it's a pain in the ass to get it to compile. The plan is to convert current live MQ2 source to RoF2 but this is a huge undertaking due to how many plugins that need fixes written and the majority of old class macros will break due to new macro system in latest MQ2 version. The ground work has been done for this. I really don't have an ETA though. I'm sorry for the delay.

Last edited:
Htw had a chat to me about this. Htw does have MQ2Nav working on latest source, there are a ton of other issues to deal with though before it can be released. The goal is to match live as much as possible but still have a few other unique plugins for SoF2 like MQ2AntiIdle and MQ2BuffBot.

It's just going to take some time.

Attachments

• lazy.png
    lazy.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
Appreciate the update Fry.
Was in the same boat, let the sub lapse, as I found MQ2Nav was sort of a necessity for more complex events and warp banning.