MQ2MyButtons - XML

Fayman

Reaction score
1. Is it possible to change the background color of the Buttons? I havn't found anything in MQUI_ButtonsWnd.xml.

2. After update the XML-File gets renewed. How can I prevent the modified XML to get overwritten?

1. Is it possible to change the background color of the Buttons? I havn't found anything in MQUI_ButtonsWnd.xml.

2. After update the XML-File gets renewed. How can I prevent the modified XML to get overwritten?
The easiest way is copy your .xml into your UIFiles\UIName directory (or UIFiles\Default if you use default).

You can also exclude the file in MMOLoader.ini though.

As far as the background color, I would have to see, been a while since I worked with that plugin.

htw

MQ2MyButtons is a dream to work with. For a raid this thingy is essential... but...

I tried to enhance it to 50 buttons because I was running out of them.
I changed the XML file and the ini for the toon like always.
Colors are OK. Text is OK.
Only the function is missing.
I am seeing now 50 Buttons but it seems that the plugin itself does only support 40. I got hand on a very old version of it and it seems that this is hardcoded instead something I could change in an ini file?!?

It would be cool if that would be possible to simply change in the ini file with a setting.

Any help appreciated.