MQ2MMOFastMem Plugin

Tharpzar

Reaction score
I am not here to complain about the state of MQ2, just here to inform of a malfunctioning plugin due to the ugly patch.

I was finally able to get into EQ with my accounts, only problem I was running into was a frame rate issue between all accounts, which seems to be corrected now after unloading the MQ2FPS plugin. I still need to do some more testing with that. But the worst of the issues I have been experiencing, currently, with the set of plugins I use, is the the MQ2MMOFastMem plugin that makes spells load almost instantly. When that plugin was loaded, I was unable to memorize spells from my spellbook, and it seems, that the spells sets were not working either. I know you all have a ton of work going on with this already I just wanted to let you know what is going on with this plugin in particular, and what issues it was exhibiting.

I would suggest posting this in the main thread for the compile instead of it being a new one. Sometimes having multiple post for different plugins not working can get lost and overlooked.