Plugin MQ2Melee

islandgirl671

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Anyone having issues with MQ2Melee since the update? Mine is not working at all. Unloaded it, and reloaded still nothing, not even the basic command like taunt is not even working? any suggestions? Thank you

Yeah I'm having a problem with taunt. It's off, and even if I type /melee taunt=1, a check with /melee taunt results in a 0. So I can't get this thing to taunt at all. Not good for a tank.

That's a reset, not a check - i.e., melee taunt
After you set it: /melee taunt=on save
You can check it via TLO, otherwise you have to show them all and look in the list by just typing: /melee

If you type that again, it's going to default it (and be off) - in other words, don't do just /melee taunt

htw

That's a reset, not a check - i.e., melee taunt
After you set it: /melee taunt=on save
You can check it via TLO, otherwise you have to show them all and look in the list by just typing: /melee

If you type that again, it's going to default it (and be off) - in other words, don't do just /melee taunt

htw

Additionally, if you want to check your settings use /melee

If used without a parameter it will just output all the current settings. Then scroll through and find the one you're looking for to verify it is what you want it to be.

If used without a parameter it will just output all the current settings. Then scroll through and find the one you're looking for to verify it is what you want it to be.
Thanks man but umm... that's what I said LOL: You can check it via TLO, otherwise you have to show them all and look in the list by just typing: /melee

htw

Thanks man but umm... that's what I said LOL: You can check it via TLO, otherwise you have to show them all and look in the list by just typing: /melee

htw

Sometimes sleep is your friend. Me and sleep weren't talking yesterday lol.