MQ2Melee (RoF T3 Update Skills)

Can we get the monk disc Zalikor's Fang added pls.

[35101/8524] Zalikor's Fang
Classes: MNK/99
Skill: Hand to Hand
Endurance: 450
Target: Single
Range: 50'
Resist: Physical -24
Casting: 0s, Recast: 60s, Timer: 16
Hate: 622
1: Decrease Current HP by 9913
2: Hand to Hand Attack for 932 with 10000% Accuracy Mod
Text: A shock wave shivers through your body.
The power of the dragon infuses you, striking your opponent with physical and magical attacks.

[35102/8524] Zalikor's Fang Rk. II
Resist: Physical -32
Hate: 592
1: Decrease Current HP by 10409
2: Hand to Hand Attack for 979 with 10000% Accuracy Mod
The power of the dragon infuses you, striking your opponent with physical and magical attacks.

[35103/8524] Zalikor's Fang Rk. III
Resist: Physical -40
Hate: 564
1: Decrease Current HP by 10929
2: Hand to Hand Attack for 1027 with 10000% Accuracy Mod
Would this be a new melee option? Or does it get used instead of some other disc/skill?

htw

SK: Ragged Bite of Agony (acts similar to Bite of Chaos - fire it when up, 1m refresh)
A little late in asking this, but when re-reading the thread, I guess I missed it - so is this aa, disc, etc. Any conditions you want, like endurance, hp, whatever. If you can give me details of conditions and type to fire, I'll add it in.

htw

Added some zerker stuff and moved stunning kick/flying kick to range 50, as well as a combat range adjustment option added (meleerange).

htw

Banestrike

HTW

Were you ever able to get Banestrike added?

I looked for it but did not see it on the list...

ttfn

How feasible would it be to update MQ2Melee - Thiefeyes with the new disc ThiefVision? I'm guessing it might be something simple enough to do on my own.

theives vision is the upgrade to theives eyes for rog this added to mq melee would help alot

Thief's Vision Rk. II

5: Increase Chance to Hit by 5% with All Skills
8: Increase Accuracy by 240%

Mana: 0 Endurance Cost: 185
Skill: Offense Casting Time: Instant
Recast Time: 1.5 Fizzle Time: 1.5
AE Range: 100 Hate Generated: -1
Deletable: No Interruptable: No
Short Buff Box: Yes Target Type: Group v1
Spell Type: Beneficial Category: NPC

SK: Ragged Bite of Agony (acts similar to Bite of Chaos - fire it when up, 1m refresh)
A little late in asking this, but when re-reading the thread, I guess I missed it - so is this aa, disc, etc. Any conditions you want, like endurance, hp, whatever. If you can give me details of conditions and type to fire, I'll add it in.

htw

Since this didn't get answered by the original poster Ragged Bite of Agony is an AA and doesn't require endurance, just a 1min refresh - AA ID is 1279

I'd also like to see if we can add Vicious Bite of Chaos, same refresh - AA ID is 825.

Would like to see those as options in melee if possible.

Thanks!

Since this didn't get answered by the original poster Ragged Bite of Agony is an AA and doesn't require endurance, just a 1min refresh - AA ID is 1279

I'd also like to see if we can add Vicious Bite of Chaos, same refresh - AA ID is 825.

Thanks!
Added options agony and chaos

htw

Thanks!
Added options agony and chaos

htw

Very fast - ty very much!

Just tried them in game - both are active but neither are firing for some reason.

Just tried them in game - both are active but neither are firing for some reason.
I put in the IDs you gave me. Those are the numbers that show up when you do /aa info? It won't work with the lucy index (just mentioning it, just in case). Also, make sure you are in 'melee' mode - probably are, but again, just have to make sure, hah.

htw

I put in the IDs you gave me. Those are the numbers that show up when you do /aa info? It won't work with the lucy index (just mentioning it, just in case). Also, make sure you are in 'melee' mode - probably are, but again, just have to make sure, hah.

htw

Just double checked and this time loaded the log to copy/paste the AA info directly in here in case I missed something:

[2013/10/16 21:20:23] [ 1279: Ragged Bite of Agony ] This ability when activated strikes at your enemy with unholy magic and returns to you a portion of their magical essence.
[2013/10/16 21:20:23] Min Level: 100, Cost: 15, Max Rank: 1, Type: 3, Reuse Time: 60 seconds

[2013/10/16 21:20:41] [ 825: Vicious Bite of Chaos ] This ability provides a version of the Bite of Chaos spell. Each additional rank increases the damage inflicted slightly.
[2013/10/16 21:20:41] Min Level: 100, Cost: 15, Max Rank: 4, Type: 3, Reuse Time: 60 seconds
[2013/10/16 21:20:41] Casts Spell: Vicious Bite of Chaos
[2013/10/16 21:20:41] Ready: Yes

Hope that helps!

rogue skill Thief's Vision Rk. II fires fine however the rank 3 raid version isnt firing yet. if is a problem on my end can someone inbox me the fix?

Thief's Vision Rk. III

rogue skill Thief's Vision Rk. II fires fine however the rank 3 raid version isnt firing yet. if is a problem on my end can someone inbox me the fix?

Thief's Vision Rk. III
If you got it while in game, unless you camp out or reload plugin, it won't detect you got a new version. You need to do: /melee load

Hopefully that's what your issue is, I'm just guessing here.

htw

Banestrike

Banestrike is /alt act 15073.

Has two outcomes...

Your Banestrike fails because you have not yet mastered slaying this race.

or

You can use the ability Banestrike again in 0 minute(s) 60 seconds.

or something like that...

htw

Just double checked and this time loaded the log to copy/paste the AA info directly in here in case I missed something:

[2013/10/16 21:20:23] [ 1279: Ragged Bite of Agony ] This ability when activated strikes at your enemy with unholy magic and returns to you a portion of their magical essence.
[2013/10/16 21:20:23] Min Level: 100, Cost: 15, Max Rank: 1, Type: 3, Reuse Time: 60 seconds

[2013/10/16 21:20:41] [ 825: Vicious Bite of Chaos ] This ability provides a version of the Bite of Chaos spell. Each additional rank increases the damage inflicted slightly.
[2013/10/16 21:20:41] Min Level: 100, Cost: 15, Max Rank: 4, Type: 3, Reuse Time: 60 seconds
[2013/10/16 21:20:41] Casts Spell: Vicious Bite of Chaos
[2013/10/16 21:20:41] Ready: Yes

Hope that helps!

Did you get to verify if these work? If not, can you check on the status of them:
/echo ${Me.AltAbility[Vicious Bite of Chaos]}
/echo ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Vicious Bite of Chaos]}
/echo ${Me.AltAbility[Ragged Bite of Agony]} )
/echo ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Ragged Bite of Agony]}

Thanks.

Banestrike in Mq2melee yet?

Banestrike is /alt act 15073.

Has two outcomes...

Your Banestrike fails because you have not yet mastered slaying this race.

or

You can use the ability Banestrike again in 0 minute(s) 60 seconds.

or something like that...

Did you get to verify if the bane option is working? If not, can you check status:
/echo ${Me.AltAbility[Banestrike]} )
/echo ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Banestrike]}

Thief's Vision Rk. III

Did you verify this is OK after reloading? Thanks.

htw