MQ2Melee Monks

delmonte

Reaction score
I swear I used to use this plugin and it would do Fists of Wu and Wheel of Fists (along with flying kick) for me. Now it's just doing flying kick and the occasional Fists of Wu for me, but never Wheel of Fists.

Is there something I need to do/can do to fix this?

search for how the plugin works then fix it lol. its a part of the options n shit

Did you get any AA upgrades in the meantime? You might consider removing your melee options & recreating them.

htw

/melee leopardclaw=60
that mean he do the last leopardclaw until 60 % of your endurance you prolly write 1 instead of 60 ) i got same error with the bash of my cleric )

Is there a way to use Synergy rather than whorl of fists now? They are both on same timer but are different abilities.

/melee leopardclaw=60
that mean he do the last leopardclaw until 60 % of your endurance you prolly write 1 instead of 60 ) i got same error with the bash of my cleric )

tried this. couldn't get any results, got it to work with fists of wu though with /melee fistsofwu=10, but leopardclaw doesn't work and wheeloffists isn't a command.

no new aas.

If you wanna use Synergy, put in this Holyshit HTW made for me.

holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Calanin's Synergy]}) /disc Calanin's Synergy

To add more dps, and if you have Stunning Kick AA, this works great with CS

holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Calanin's Synergy Effect]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Stunning Kick]}) /aa act Stunning Kick

I'm not even sure what to do with that bit of code up there. Is there a post that goes into further detail

How do i save mq2melee to stop FDing me at 35%. imo that number should really be updated as a default in the compiles anyway. All that does is make my monk FD when a big heal is on the way or during close fights, normally does me bad if I forget to change it.

to expand i know how to do /melee feigndeath=# - but is there a way to save that?

So I never did see anyone say how to change the Endurance % that leopardclaw will fire at... god knows i hate having it at 60 and would love to change it to something like 5-10 end. If someone could write the line I would type to change that I would really appreciate it. Could set my autofire mend skill on my own then I'm sure.

Line in melee is: MQ2Melee::leopordclaw (60) [#] Endu% Above? 0=Off.

Yup, thanks now i'm feeling stupid cause i was mispelling leopardclaw.

Is it still better for an 85 Monk to use CS rather than Whorl of Fists for best DPS?

CS > WoF...ESPECIALLY if you use Stunning Kick AA with it. End up doing 100-200 more DPS while using 20% less END for it, but you kinda make it up by using SK with it =P but, yes, better than WoF for sure.

Is it still better for an 85 Monk to use CS rather than Whorl of Fists for best DPS?

That depends, see stunning kick is on a 1 min timer while WoF/CS is on a 30 second timer. So alternating will give you the best dps.