Mq2Melee issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feedback on you adding in "bracing defense" it works great, thank you very much.

Wondering if you are going to add in "Lionhearted Rally-Cry"...can't seem to get it to retarget mob once 'ae ring' pops up, or maybe how to code left click target, as /click left target doesn't seem to work.

Again, many thanks for your time/effort.
Glad to hear bracing defense is working, I wasn't completely sure, since I couldn't test. ;) Thanks for the feedback.

Regarding Lionhearted Rally-Cry, I am not familiar with it. I need to know the mechanics; do you have to clear target, target yourself, or leave mob targetted when you activate it? Upon activation, does target change? What do you mean 'left-click' to retarget? Just explain in sequence what you do/what happens when you use it, and I'll see what I can do.

htw

This is what works so far w/ "Lionhearted Rally-Cry" war tome/ability.
holyshit11=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<30) /disc Lionhearted Rally-Cry .
At 29% health, button for Lionhearted Rally-Cry is pressed, and then a green circle(ae fear) target ring pops up...you move that ring to mob/s, and then left click mouse to activate the spell.
Not sure how to get it to fire..have tried:
holyshit11=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<30) /disc Lionhearted Rally-Cry /click left target
--nothing happens here, including target ring
and:
holyshit11=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<30) /disc Lionhearted Rally-Cry && /cllick left target
--again, nothing happens here, so code is not quite right on /click left target.
Presumeably, it would fire on mob you're attacking, but not sure that target ae ring from spell auto centers on mob you're attacking..have to move it to mob, or leave cursor immediately above your toon(then whenever lionhearted rally-cry fires again, the green target ae ring is centered above mob you're attacking, unless you happen to bump mouse..
Lucy spell link:http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=19915&source=Live

Last edited:
You could try like:

holyshit11=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<30) /multiline ; /disc Lionhearted Rally-Cry ; /delay 5 ; /click left target

Make sure you keep a space on each side of the semi-colon after /multiline, as in /multiline<space>;<space>command;command;command...

htw

holyshit12=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<30) /multiline ; /disc Lionhearted Rally-Cry ; /delay 5 ; /click left target

Tried, and target ring appears, but still doesn't 'fire' by left clicking ae green ring area that pops up from holyflag12
Lucy's has 'target type: unknown(45)'...donno if that means anything significant

Last edited:
holyshit12=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<30) /multiline ; /disc Lionhearted Rally-Cry ; /delay 5 ; /click left target

Tried, and target ring appears, but still doesn't 'fire' by left clicking ae green ring area that pops up from holyflag12
Lucy's has 'target type: unknown(45)'...donno if that means anything significant
Stand-by a few mins while I code it in for your testing, I am working on it now.

htw

Ok, patched and ran rally=30.
At 29%, it does the first part again, which is activate the "lionhearted rally-cry", pushes button...and a green target ring appears. Then, my toon just keeps killing mob as usual, with the green ring on cursor. If I move green ring to current target, and left click it...the mob turns and runs, the green circle goes away. If I don't activate/click the green ring..it stays on cursor, even w/ new mob..it can be activated at any point(I just chose 30% since the mobs don't seem to run at all, and movement is decreased 100% , as the spell data indicates.
Also wanted to mention, if there is more than one 'mob' in area of circle (think it's ae 30' effect0..all mobs in the 'green circle' are affected by lionhearted rally-cry..it's an ae fear, but still the 'green circle' has to be clicked. If your original mob is not in the circle, but others are..they will be feared, but your original target will not.
Another note: Rally won't trigger if Defense is running, so apparently they don't stack.

Last edited:
Sent up another one to test. Also, I changed disc check to only check if rally is on, not global.

htw

seems to be working~!

I have tried this on lev 78-85 mobs in groups and 'solo' w/ merc, and it seems to be working fine~!
It does seem to fire so quickly that I don't even see the green target ring ...that had me fooled for awhile, but then i noticed I was getting 'finishing blows'..which only happen when the mob is fleeing.
Great work HTW, once again.
Many thanks.

I have tried this on lev 78-85 mobs in groups and 'solo' w/ merc, and it seems to be working fine~!
It does seem to fire so quickly that I don't even see the green target ring ...that had me fooled for awhile, but then i noticed I was getting 'finishing blows'..which only happen when the mob is fleeing.
Great work HTW, once again.
Many thanks.
np man, thanks for letting me know. I'll add it to the wiki.

htw

Wiki updated. I also updated wiki to include the defense option.

Also, I coded in rallyif & defenseif options, for customizing them.

htw

I'm having some weird issues since the latest update of MQ2Melee. Primarily Synergy for Monk and Volley for Berserker are not firing at all and have now noticed that Monk is not autofeigning at 30%.

Is there a one patch ago copy of Melee around I can rollback to and confirm that it is caused by the latest updates?

***** Disregard this as I have since effected a workaround that has everything firing nicely *****

Last edited:
With the Synergy issue I've noticed that it's not firing correctly, I get you must wait 1 second before using this ability when it tries to fire, then it stops firing at all...

With the Synergy issue I've noticed that it's not firing correctly, I get you must wait 1 second before using this ability when it tries to fire, then it stops firing at all...
Can you type /melee in game, and tell me which version? Thanks.

htw

Version 5.277

Worked fine up till yesterday I think

Last edited:
Hello with the last version of mq2melee the auto backstab is slower than before, the BS button is refreshed for 3 or 4 sec before the program click on it.
Anyone also have this problem?
Any solution plz?

Thx

Last edited:
Hello with the last version of mq2melee the auto backstab is slower than before, the BS button is refreshed for 3 or 4 sec before the program click on it.
Anyone also have this problem?
Any solution plz?

Thx
There are a couple artificial delays in there. I adjusted them down, let me know if it works better or not. Update via loader.

htw

Issue

*EDIT*: Provide the data requested, at least all that is relevant, from the first post of issue thread- or don't post at all, and live with the issue(s) come next patch when you no longer have an option.

P.S.: TTFN :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.