MQ2Melee -- Backstab

I used to have backstab not fire when i had autoskills handling backstab and melee also handling it. Maybe autoskills is the problem? If not, try adding it to autoskills then test it, then remove and retest.

try this

holyshit0=/if (${Me.AbilityReady["Backstab"]}) /doability "Backstab" , I added this years ago to my Melee to ensure backstab fires even when melee was being a bit buggy. Have never had a problem with it since.

Are skills assigned to hotkey buttons? (at least on one of the banks somewhere)

And brano, I dunno what up with yours, I'll try with what you got.. you're missing various options it should have saved with /melee save, makes no sense (you did not edit any out right?)

htw

Nope I did not delete anything copied and pasted the whole thing.

I had that problem along time ago what you should do is delete the mq2melee and redownload it, and try it that way for me that fixed it since i just had a bad dll. also the default key for mq2melee is "z", from what i can tell in your ini is that everything is in there for the rogue to bs, so either its the plugin messing up, or (retard question inc!) make sure you have a dagger in main hand. Im at work atm but when i get home i can send you a macro for the rogue that doesnt use melee that you could use. But try deleting and downloading the melee dll, dont over write it though cause rare cases it will mess it up.

LOL yea I had a dagger in mainhand cause I had to build aggro on my sk and then manually push backstab everytime.

Anthrax tested it for me, said it worked fine. We'll test some more, see what we can find. What docracks you have on? And what plugins are loaded?

htw

Well its working for me now, not sure what was wrong with it last night =/

happening to me now. did you change anything? BS never going off

Nope I completely shut everything down my cable modem computer everything to do with Internet and rebooted it all then it started working.

8-( no backstab either

i've just started trying to find a way to backstab regardless of location etc using mq2melee...notta. ...gonna try putting

holyflag1=/doabily Backstab

im about to try that. and see if it works.

also ii've started using mq2autoskills, and using that for backstabbing..it seems to help, yet only backstabs if behind...so i dunno...was hoping for a better fix myself.