MQ2FPS

Fayman

Premium Member
Reaction score
MQ2FPS does not seem to be included anymore. I used it before the 64-Bit-Patch regularly. Now the whole system seems to slow down extremely while having a raid. Is there a replacement for that Plugin or will it be included again in the future? Without that plugin the system feels 75 % weaker (I can not nearly load up the raid like before without a crescendo of lag and jitter).

dewey2461

Developer
Reaction score
MQ2FPS does not seem to be included anymore. I used it before the 64-Bit-Patch regularly. Now the whole system seems to slow down extremely while having a raid. Is there a replacement for that Plugin or will it be included again in the future? Without that plugin the system feels 75 % weaker (I can not nearly load up the raid like before without a crescendo of lag and jitter).
A new and improved "MQ2FPS" has been baked into MQ.

Press the "EQ" button > top entry is "Macroquest" > FPS Limiter.

Reactions: EQDAB

Fayman

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there a command to change things via /dga or /bcaa (MQ2Dannet, MQ2EQBC)?
Doing that on every single account is a pita esp. when changing settings due to different group/raid combos.
In MQ2FPS it was simply a command which was easy changable like "/dga r /maxfps bg 15" e.g. for the current group "r".

dewey2461

Developer
Reaction score
Is there a command to change things via /dga or /bcaa (MQ2Dannet, MQ2EQBC)?
Doing that on every single account is a pita esp. when changing settings due to different group/raid combos.
In MQ2FPS it was simply a command which was easy changable like "/dga r /maxfps bg 15" e.g. for the current group "r".
There are command line settings but I never remember what they are.

I just log in a single character, update the settings, then log the rest in.

htw

Developer
Reaction score

There may be wiki on it on the docs site, I haven't looked for it though. https://docs.macroquest.org/

sic made a youtube video about mqnext frame limiter last year, worth a watch:

htw

Fayman

Premium Member
Reaction score
Cool, thanks. The UI seems to use the FPS for all accounts. Another Problem seems installation and firewalls. I use now my old plain installation without the viruschecker and firewall and the system worked at least again with around 12 accounts without these horrible lags. I have a highend system which once worked with around 50 accounts in a raid configuration. I had a lot of trouble getting the raid config working again since everything changed to 64bit.